'ADDING DIFFERENT GAMEMODES' POLL  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would You like this game to add; Squads/Variety of different gamemodes. I.e; Capture the flag, Last man standing, Search and destroy etc ...

• Yes
    • No

As far as I am aware new guns are coming in 1.1. For instance, ppsh, Mosin etc

Happy for new modes as long as the current solo play is not affected, as not all want a Fortnite clone. Hence why I vote NO.

Would like to see more new cheaper outfits. For instance winter soldier white outfit for snow environment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I understand that you might think it sounds like i want it to be a fortnite clone, but i only asked for a 'Lastmanstanding' mode which is not completely cloning fortnite! Its just something that would maybe interest players thats all. 🙂

• Like 1

Agree that some may like the idea Alex. Wasn't trying to shut the idea down, just keen that the main focus of the game remains on the solo survival theme.

• Thanks 1

I would like to see bigger maps with more exits in duos. I would also like a new map that’s very urban (lots of buildings close together)

As for new game modes possibly:

a mode with 2 airdrops in 2 different drop zones in duos on larger map? 

Maybe a feud invite mode that can be accepted or declined, where you can 1v1 someone who kills you and winner takes other guys gun/Ammo? Kinda like red dead online.

• Thanks 1