I’m writing this because 9-9-2019 while playing your game vigor on Xbox live with one of my friends we encountered a cheater someone using an aim assistant system or an aim bot. In the video I captured you can see from my gameplay that I approach this individual as he was unaware of my presence get to his back in the moment my gun sights touches him he does a complete and instant 180 and then kills me. I sent the video to someone in support and I was informed to post it here for review but I can’t seem to do so. 

Maybe it was just a good shot.  All it takes in this game is one headshot to kill, even if it's a lucky headshot...

Would love to see the video if you can find a way to upload it or share a link.

• Thanks 1

Here is one of my threads using a website (free to use) where you can post links to your shared XB1 content. Make sure on XB, after you record the clip, to "Upload to One Drive" 

On 9/11/2019 at 1:10 PM, StumpyDragon said:

I’m writing this because 9-9-2019 while playing your game vigor on Xbox live with one of my friends we encountered a cheater someone using an aim assistant system or an aim bot. In the video I captured you can see from my gameplay that I approach this individual as he was unaware of my presence get to his back in the moment my gun sights touches him he does a complete and instant 180 and then kills me. I sent the video to someone in support and I was informed to post it here for review but I can’t seem to do so. 

I know it is possible to rotate your camera while stationary and I’ve also been able to 180 in situations like this. I think it’s more an issue with the game rather than a cheat. Again can’t see the video but it sounds like what I just mentioned here is what happened. Now however had this engagement taken place at range I’d more likely agree. 

5 hours ago, Matthew Aiken said:

I know it is possible to rotate your camera while stationary and I’ve also been able to 180 in situations like this. I think it’s more an issue with the game rather than a cheat. Again can’t see the video but it sounds like what I just mentioned here is what happened. Now however had this engagement taken place at range I’d more likely agree. 

This. I do this all the time running, I watch my rear and rotate camera. Several times a player has run toward me thinking I am looking the other way and I turn to fire, and they’re unprepared.

Don't assume the player is looking the direction their character if facing.