P4R4S

Squad.xml not working

Hi there,

first of all I have to apologize because I put this thread in the wrong section but somehow this was the only one I was able to interact with. So if you're a moderator please move it to the right place.

But now to my problem: I've created a new Squad.xml for me in ArmA 3 with this website https://armasquads.com/ after my old one I was using for I think 5 years now was outdated (back in the days I was member of a small Clan what dispanded few years ago but I kept the squad.xml because of loyality and maybe nostalgia and also because some of the people I still play with sometimes...). because there are still some members I think using it I kept this squad.xml untouched and just added another Squad.

The other squad.xml I've created few years ago with the same website I think and was using it without problems even that it was different back this days to make it work... as I remember I had to download a file and edit it to add members but seems like this isn't necessary anymore (?)

However I've added a second squad and added all necessary informations and checked if everything is correctly (at the first time I had some symbols in the tag and thought that may be the problem but actually I don't think so because my old squad.xml used the same symbols and worked).

Username, ID and URL (to my ArmA 3 profile) was all copied and past in the right way and without any mistakes... I checked it several times.

I also deleted the squad and made a new one to check if maybe something went wrong with it but as it seems I can't use it in general and Im out of ideas what to do...

Oh and the picture isn't the problem as well... it's 256x256 pixel, only 70Kb and I also checked without any picture but everytime it looked the same like in the screenshot I'll add here:

https://imgur.com/a/IxHarCC

as you see there is no Squad.xml - not a squad logo nor the squad informations like tag, title or remark (rest I left free)

If anybody knows something what could help me solving this problem let me know.

Also if you need some other informations as well I'll try to answer as fast and as good as possible.

thanks

Edited by P4R4S

Are you testing on your own local hosted server?

Are you sure the playerID in squad.xml is correct? The same as getPlayerUID script command returns ingame.

yes Iam and yes I have tested it on an own local hosted server as well as on normal servers

Is there a way except of this website I've told about to bring a squad.xml to work?