Marcos Japa

maybe new modes and new a little big maps on future , with a little more players on the same server .

i think the game could have more players on the same server , with larger maps , to increase tension and adrenaline .

I'm supportive of new maps, and yes if they were bigger, increase player count to 16/24, but I think the current headcount for each map is fine.

If you really wanted to increase PvP action, introduce a map with 1 exit!

At the moment for me i think all is good. Too much players is not good idea since would be harder to get loot. And is already hard to do it. Player count is good. Mby if bigger maps, then mby support more players. 

But i would like to have ability to play against friends. And team up against each other. 

On 9/9/2019 at 9:22 AM, Oldninja said:

I'm supportive of new maps, and yes if they were bigger, increase player count to 16/24, but I think the current headcount for each map is fine.

If you really wanted to increase PvP action, introduce a map with 1 exit!

Just one specific map with only one exit could be great. A kind of diamond form, where all the players would start at the same distance of the exit point.

I think PvP is fine here. On the safe, its even terrible. How many time I saw 4 teams or even a late 5th team... 5 or 6 bodies around 1 house... 

But I would like bigger maps, even just one, even with 12 players. 

Maps form and exit rules could be used to change gameplay styles. But not as mode. The "mode" will change depending the map.

Night on every maps should be also a feature like fog, rain or sunshine.

• Like 1