Austin_Black_Latte_Man

Close range shots aren't registering

Ran into an encounter, shot at my opponent, none of my shots registered. After I emptied my mag, my gun refused to reload until several seconds later but by then it was too late and I got fatally shot. I have died this way before and lost my inventory, but this time I've decided to report it, I would also like my inventory back that I had on me in this incident as I assume previous incidents you can't account for and return my items. I had on me: PM-63 RAK, 90 of 9×18 Makarov ammo, 1 disinfectant. I have the video of the incident as proof. Thank you.

• Thanks 3

I've had a similar issue with Shotguns, particularly on or around ladders. The other shooting issue I have is that an assault rifle toggled to full auto will shoot when I pull the trigger, but will continue shooting until the clip is empty, even when I released the trigger after an intended short burst.

I this issue drive me wild and why I never take weapons of single fire now. Any automatic weapon can fall foul of it but only in the machine and assault varieties from my experience... Not had it happen with a submachine gun (yet)

If a Dev is looking at this thread I don't have a clue what could be causing it but I have also experience OP's issue and others like getting locked into first person.

Could be the functions translating the controller input to the  actions game if I had to guess. Probably a couple of functions in there without a proper end running into temporary loops sometimes and overwriting the actual input with a "phantom" one. 

Good luck getting a reply from anyone willing to help 🙂

I also have several videos showcasing the “Error cloud services unavailable” bug that has cost me several crowns and crates. 

I also have reached out for help via emails to Bohemia support and on this forum and my requests also seem to be ignored.

Same, not sure if it's weapon specific but I was using Suomi when it happened.  Same thing, point blank no possible way to miss, full clip no registers, gun would not reload.