Hello, community.

I am working on a Coop mission, where I have placed 3 playable units. I will perhaps add more later, depending on my later ideas. They all (including me - the player) need to be able to pick up an item (a specific bagpack - ace_gunbag_Tan). I have placed this object on the ground and I am the only one who can pick it up right now, but it is an important item, being also a protective gear. 😄 So, when I or the other players pick up the first object, the same object should respawn on its previous location after, let us say, 10-15 seconds. It should respawn exactly X times, according to the playable count of units. How do I achieve that?

Thank you in advance and cheers! 🙂

Would it not be easier to just place 3 bags there to begin with, or is there a specific reason the waiting and spawning?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, beno_83au said:

Would it not be easier to just place 3 bags there to begin with, or is there a specific reason the waiting and spawning?

Well, that would be very simple, indeed, but if that is a global server, then all other players, who join it, should be able to find it after spawn. If it is not made for only 3 times, for example. 😄

Well then, in that case you can just put the following into initPlayerLocal.sqf, which fires for each player when they join a mission:

_container addBackpackCargoGlobal [_backPackClass,1];

You just need a container to add it to. Example would be a vehicle or ammo box, or create a weaponHolder with this: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/createVehicle - check Example 9 and MrSanchez's comment just below it.

• Like 2