Lowkeyxbl

Multiple bugs I have encountered

Xbox One X

-Switching between prone, crouch, and standing while shooting, frequently causes the ability to mantle, jump, crouch, and prone to bug out for the rest of the match.

-Occasionally mid engagement your gun will jam showing a (-/0) where your ammo count is, switching weapons or waiting 3 seconds sometimes fixes it.

-When using the firing range with your equipped weapon if you do not reload before leaving, the game will show that you used up to one mag of ammunition

-Frequent disconnects right before match start after boosters, midway through games, and immediately after games while xbox live and internet connection is stable.

-When firing a weapon it has the chance to empty the magazine by firing all the rounds, even after you have let go of the trigger, the only fix is to swap weapons or switch it to semi mid spray.

-The hold to aim down sight is bugged and will often work as a toggle to aim down sight

-Occasionally the game won’t employ ADS properly in 2 different ways, sometimes you will ADS but retain the movement speed as if you weren’t using ADS, and other times you will ADS but retain the reticle as if you weren’t aiming down the sight.

-When attempting to prone, sometimes your character will jump back up into crouch or standing position even when on flat clear ground, usually occurs multiple times before being able to prone properly

-There is a crack in the rocks 10 ft. south of Endless Lookout on Fiske Fabrikk, you can fall into the crack and there is no way to get out.

I absolutely love this game and have invested many hours this past week, would love to see some of these things get patched out.

Could not have said i better myself, i have the exact same problems.

1 other problem i have encounter:we68JUOr.jpg opning airdrops and your close to something you can get stuck;YUQxYRF_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Here is my loot when i got stuck with crate and had 4kills 2-3 headshots;PW0Y5cFr.jpg

And here is some other bugs/glitches

a8kS34p.jpgnQn4S5c.jpg

Witvexh.jpg

didnt Get my crowns back and this was a rare crate aswell, realy think i should Get my crowns back and/or a rare crate, hate to speed money on a game and just lose it rigth away. Love the game hate this glitches ✌️

I experience the weapon uncontrollably firing the entire clip almost every encounter. I’ve started carrying more ammo in anticipation of this bug happening every game

@LowkeyxblI have experienced numbers 4 - 9 on your list multiple times.  I died quite a few times this past weekend due to my gun all of a sudden not wanting to ADS resulting in some inaccurate hip fire, and conversely, I've also gotten stuck in ADS.  The former is way more aggravating, especially when I get the drop on someone and should definitely win the firefight, but because the ADS unexpectedly stops working and I freak out, I lose... lol.  I don't mind losing a firefight because someone outshot me, but I can't stand it when I lose because of glitch.  One other thing I've noticed is that if you're prone in a building or tight quarters, and someone runs at you and inadvertently pushes you (like maybe their trying to run around or behind you in an effort to escape,) your gun will get the red X and will stop firing.  This is similar to not being able to fire when prone and moving intentionally, but the movement is a result of another player's actions and not your own.

Also, every time I load Vigor it loads a blank character.  I have to quit Vigor, restart the game, and then reload it to get to the appropriate character/progress.

The red cross hangs even after Ive cleared the obstacle.

Also last round gun wouldnt reload, making me easy pickings for my opponent. Reload bug has happened several times. 

Also serverside lag causes LOS issues, Ive been headshotted trough walls multiple times without my opponent being in my LOS(Yes they have all been infront of me, Ive been camping and waiting for them to walk into my LOS) 

Of course the frequent disconnects, when you have used crowns on boosts it is beyond annoying. 

And numerous graphic bugs, like the fishhjell behind the shelter flashing like its made out of neon tubes or the yellow rocks on Victorsen Station