Sign in to follow this  
Rarest of Trash

Please explain

Why is it that when i do the shooting range stuff it takes away all my stuff like everthing lost. And why are half the guns usless. Grinded to get all this stuff to (lost alot of it at my shelter not even in a game.) And another thing how is it thag the Thomson is OP like OP maybe its just me but more times than not i can have some of the stongesrt load outs get the drop on someone and they double tap me with but just eat my bullets like they candy or something  

Hi Rarest,

Not sure what you mean by losing stuff at the range. If you enter with just a weapon and no ammo, you get complimentary ammo while your at the range. Once you leave it's gone. If you have taken ammo in with you it should still be in your inventory when you leave.

Try changing guns to single, or burst where it's an option. Also crouch or go prone, both give you a lot more control

Lots of comments on here re hits not registering. I'm sure the issue is near the top of the Devs 'to do' list.

Hi Rarest,

Had a spell on the range yesterday to pick up a crate for a challenge.

Took a G3, had my bayonet from an earlier encounter and forgot to remove it and no ammo.

First strange occurrence :-

started the G3 challenge, shoot all the signs. Clicked start but couldn't fire as the start box was still there!

clicked on start again, and the challenge restated. I got the first sign, it fell off but there was still a sign! Hit it again and it fell off again, now no sign. I think I shot 3 more which had the same effect and the game told me I had achieved the challenge with signs still on the range! Clearly the 2nd click on start challenge had overlayed the 2nd challenge onto the first. When I had hit enough signs it must have considered that I had finished the challenge.

2nd strange occurrence :-

left the range and the G3 and my bayonet had gone!

So yes, there is are a few bugs with the range that I hadn't come across before. I apologise for ever having doubted you.