Sign in to follow this  
WHOSBEST24

Food reward system

I suggested a idea for the crates and also had one for the food which has no purpose even though it says currency. 

You could maybe add "seasons" since there are seasons where people harvest food or crops. Each season people try to get as much food as they can which is shown on the leaderboards.

Once the season ends those in certain percentages will recieve a reward for the higher they are.

Example:

Top 5% special issue crate + special issue cosmetic (player or weapon) or maybe some crowns of a certain amount

Top 10% military grade crate + military grade cosmetic (player or weapon) or crowns of a certain amount.

Top 25% rare crate + rare cosmetic (player or weapon) or crowns of a certain amount.

Top 50% uncommon crate + uncommon cosmetic (player or weapon) or crowns of a certain amount.

The rest common crate + common cosmetic (player or weapon) or crowns of a certain amount.

Then after the harvest season is over and everyone receives their prize our food gets reset so everyone has to start at 0 again and this will give food purpose and encourage people to actually go for it other than the occasional challenge which those challenges for food would help a lot more now. Something may have to be done with the rat traps but that might give people a reason to play more to get more resources for upgrading the rat traps and stuff.

• Like 2

I wish to be associated with the comments of Whosbest24.

Might even make me save an inventory slot for food, and focus on upgrading food producers at my shelter.

love the idea, usually "seasons" are the last things to be developed on games, But i think this will make the food more important. Right now the food is pointless and im only donating it because i get bored while im waiting for upgrades. 

The only thing i see about food is to boast to your friends that you have more food donated with means you played the game longer...

Cant we get a hours played or something..

Hi SCF,

The main comment mentions a regular reset to 0. This would level the playing field each time it happened.

Also, I do like the proposed reward system.