Sign in to follow this  
WHOSBEST24

Supply crate system change suggestion

I've been playing this game since the 20th I would say and I do enjoy it, but I have noticed some issues with some things like how people may complain that some players go into matches with nothing and it makes the pvp less interesting. It was easier the first few days to get crates and crowns form challenges the first week or so and now now one boots the crates as much. When people can bring in nothing to get more loot and when challenges do not reset as often anymore it makes it so not many people will boost the crate. This makes it near impossible to get the higher crates since no one will boost it if they don't want to bring guns in so they won't lose anything. 

I suggest that you change the crate system just a little bit to where you can trade in lower tier crates for higher ones after saving up a certain amount.

Example: 2 common crates can be traded in for 1 uncommon crate. 2 uncommon for 1 rare. 2 rare for 1 military grade. 2 military grade for 1 special issue. 

This will mean uncommon crates will take 2 commons, rare crates will take 4 commons, military grade will take 8 commons, and special issue will take 16 common crates.

The numbers I think are reasonable as if you want something in the special issue crate then you need to get the airdrop max in 16 solos or 8 duos assuming your teammate let's you take both and that all crates are common like most matches.

The benefits to this system is that it will make it so all crates are possible instead of never really being able to get the high end crates since you can't pay to win which I do like how you did that i just feel there should be a way to still get them especially which how a lot of player bring in low or no weapons so they will most likely never boost the crate to special issue. 

If the crate system is changed to this it would also cause people to probably boost the crates more since it will help speed up the process of getting to a higher crate since they can halfway to a special issue with a military grade crate boost instead of always getting commons. Players would probably be more encouraged to bring in at least some weapon since crates would be boosted a little more often and if they bring in a weapon then maybe they would want to boost it since they would be able to defend themself as well as maybe hunt other players going for the crate.

All crates will still be obtainable through your normal methods and in addition by trading lower tier crates, players would probably be more interested in bringing some weapon in more often if the crate would be boosted and help them get to the crate they need faster. Players would complain less about there being less action when all people come with in is nothing or just a knife. Players might see more pvp action and get the game more popular. This might also get players to buy more crowns to help boost crate or loot more often to speed up the process of trading in crates which will help make the company more money that can hopefully get us more content and maybe more maps as well as fixing glitches such as the one that fires your gun for you when it's in auto, or where you get stuck aiming or stuck crouching.

The numbers for the crates do not have to be the exact ones I came up with but I feel this would benefit the game in multiple ways and make the experience much more enjoyable for players who are seeing much less action for a loot and shoot game than expected in some matches.

• Like 1

I think this would backfire in the opposite direction. I see and love your point. But then no one would boost crates or buy crowns since you'd be able to up them once you have enough commons. The reason you see players not boosting crates is because of disconnects issues. Some players claim to disconnect like clockwork after boosting the crate. I think you'll see a major improvement to how much crates are being boosted once disconnects are fixed. 

I do know what you mean about the disconnecting as I have experienced it at times as well. I was even in a lobby with a teammate who disconnected after the lobby boosted it to a special issue crate. I've never had a teammate lag out before from a lobby where everyone else boosted it expect for our team so it wasn't because he boosted it that caused him to crash. Like I said those numbers do not have to be the exact same since this was only the example. If the numbers were raised higher then people might buy crowns or boost crate more often to help possibly get a better crate to speed up the process and having better than common crates more often will probably ly encourage more players to bring in at least a weapon more often to make the experience more fun overall. I also understand what you mean and the connection issues would definitely help but as of right now it is almost impossible to get the higher crates. 90 percent of the matches I play it's all common and it would be nice if there was some way to still get the higher crates that doesnt involve pay to win. Trading crates in doesn't make it pay to win. I would enjoy more feedback as I think this system could work to benefit the game overall but maybe just needs some more input.