Worm_xmc

Do they read any of these or are they just that lazy to try an fix this game

Just me or there’s something wrong every single time I try and play a match, either graphic glitches, volume, fall damage being 30% when I jump on even floor, guns being lossed or is it really just me?

• Thanks 1

No, its not just you..

Dont get me wrong, i love this game, but...

Ive had the same problems since i started playing the game 7 days ago, after it happening several times i started keeping a note of what i had lost, up to 3pm today, i have lost over 1,100 worth of crowns [costing me money] i used for the insurance & extra loot before you go into the game, then as you start game, i get kicked off to the log in page, so crowns lost, thats 12 times now that ive kept a note of...

Ive had 1 AK47, 1 ADR-97, 200 x 5.56x45 nato rounds, 100 x 7.62x39 rounds & 2 x full inventorys of loot all gone..... 

The weird thing is that the ADR-97 & all the ammo was in my stash, not on me in the game.. How can that just disappear???

The AK47 was on my back as i exited the game, when i was loded back at shelter, it was gone...

I have posted on the xbox Vigor official club page about this happening, & i heared nothing back off anyone...

I know its a free game, but not when i spend my money & loes it cos they cant fix all the bugs the game has...

Markiemark,

I'd like to think so. I've been defending this game for a long time now, and whilst I admit progress on resolving issues us slow, I really hope someone somewhere in Bohemia is keeping an eye on this forum.

I outlined in another post how far down the pecking order Vigor was in relation to the user bases of their other titles, but it would be good to see some mention of what's being worked on and when we can expect a fix to be in place.

Some other titles have a ticketing system to log and record issues, but maybe Vigor is not at the right stage of development for such a thing.

Keep the faith.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Oldninja said:

Markiemark,

I'd like to think so. I've been defending this game for a long time now, and whilst I admit progress on resolving issues us slow, I really hope someone somewhere in Bohemia is keeping an eye on this forum.

I outlined in another post how far down the pecking order Vigor was in relation to the user bases of their other titles, but it would be good to see some mention of what's being worked on and when we can expect a fix to be in place.

Some other titles have a ticketing system to log and record issues, but maybe Vigor is not at the right stage of development for such a thing.

Keep the faith.

Hi Oldninja,

I also hope someone is reading all the posts here.. I am a big fan of this game, but...

Since i posted yesterday, i have played about 7 or 8 encounters, been kicked twice, lost another 180 crowns & lost another weapon & ammo.. 

Played twice this morning & my PK is just emptying the hole mag in one go, that glitch was meant to have been fixed days ago acording to there Vigor official club page on xbox..

I just want to know if i can get back all the crowns i have lost, its over forty quids worth now...

Also, i used to live in Cheshire.. Where abouts are you??

Hi Markiemark1869,

Just outside Northwich.

They can gift crates, so hopefully they have a record of your loses and can reimburse you through that system.

Is you name your gamer tag, if so I'll send you a team request next time I'm in the game.

6 hours ago, Oldninja said:

Hi Markiemark1869,

Just outside Northwich.

They can gift crates, so hopefully they have a record of your loses and can reimburse you through that system.

Is you name your gamer tag, if so I'll send you a team request next time I'm in the game.

Yes mate, markiemark1869...

Im new to game, just over a week now i think, but been playing 5 or 6 hrs everyday as had 6 days days off work with pulled neck muscle, so not that good at  yet & wouldnt wanna cock up on ya team as ive only played solo, just getting shelter up & nice.....

Northwich, no way.. Im from Runcorn, i go through Northwich to me dads in Sandbach when im up North seeing me misses in Runcorn...

No problem Markie,

Just let me know when you want to give it a go.

Worked at ICI in Runcorn for a number of years. Don't know how old you are but in the good old days used to go to the Cherry Tree Friday night soul disco. Some good lads in Runcorn (especially them that didn't want to fight with you).

I've actually reached out to Bohemia themselves and asked them this. They say they do, but it's extremely doubtful. For a game as buggy as this, you'd expect one of the priorities is to make sure players' problems are solved with great agility.

• Thanks 1

On 9/10/2019 at 9:13 AM, Oldninja said:

No problem Markie,

Just let me know when you want to give it a go.

Worked at ICI in Runcorn for a number of years. Don't know how old you are but in the good old days used to go to the Cherry Tree Friday night soul disco. Some good lads in Runcorn (especially them that didn't want to fight with you).

I know the Cherry Tree well pal, its shops now lol.....

I will add ya on xbox & then when i get a bit better, i will give you a shout mate.. Cheers..

I've been @ing the Devs in here when I come across any bug posts with decent details they could work with hoping that they might take a peak and shuffle it on to the correct team members.

If its just posting "It bugged and I lost ABC gear wah wah I want it back now." I ignore it. 

When putting in a forum post reporting a bug please remember to add as much detail as possible. 

Important things to think of when submitting:

Was this on a map, lobby screen or shelter that this happened?

If a map where abouts roughly would you say it happened? Think of a close point of interest and which direction it was and distance to help pin down map design bugs. 

Was a fire arm involved? What kind and what buttons might you have pressed to trigger the bug/error. 

Disconnect issues? What message was displayed, did it crash to the login screen or all the way to xbox dashboard?

If we want them to be active in the forums we have to be providing useful information about the issues to make it worth their while and not to soul sapping as people shit on their hard work without giving useful input to help fix it. 😛

The main issue my friends and I experience is “Error Cloud Services unavailable” then game crash and restarts. Loose tons of gear/crates/crowns.  

This has also happened to several of my friends. We have recorded most bugs via Xbox record so anyone at Bohemia could see first hand what’s happening if they wanted to reply to any of the emails we sent in to support.

1. Ladder glitch- no damage taken while on ladder

2. Damage glitch- blood animation and hit sounds present during shots fired but players take zero damage

3. Ammo lost- Ammo in magazine lost after returning to shelter

4.weapon firing glitch- several weapons do not stop firing and sometimes empty the entire clip automatically

Great game thus far we really enjoy it,

keep up the good work team.

On 9/13/2019 at 11:08 AM, tyson765 said:

I've been @ing the Devs in here when I come across any bug posts with decent details they could work with hoping that they might take a peak and shuffle it on to the correct team members.

If its just posting "It bugged and I lost ABC gear wah wah I want it back now." I ignore it. 

When putting in a forum post reporting a bug please remember to add as much detail as possible. 

Important things to think of when submitting:

Was this on a map, lobby screen or shelter that this happened?

If a map where abouts roughly would you say it happened? Think of a close point of interest and which direction it was and distance to help pin down map design bugs. 

Was a fire arm involved? What kind and what buttons might you have pressed to trigger the bug/error. 

Disconnect issues? What message was displayed, did it crash to the login screen or all the way to xbox dashboard?

If we want them to be active in the forums we have to be providing useful information about the issues to make it worth their while and not to soul sapping as people shit on their hard work without giving useful input to help fix it. 😛

So i take it Tyson765, you work for Bohemia Interactive then?

You want some details, here we go...

To date, i have now had 780 crowns for insurance & 390 crowns for extra loot lost on all maps as the game starts i have been kicked back to the sign in press A page, & lost the lot.

This has happend at all different times of day & night over last 2 to 3 weeks. Thats nearly 40 GBP  ive lost.. 90 of these crowns lost was 30 mins ago... I will not go into a game without insurance, as i want weapons, ammo & loot covered...

One AK47 as i got back to my shelter after a game, was gone & i had not used it in the game..

One ADR 97 i had taken off another player i shot, was taken from my weapon stash as i wasnt using it as at the time because i didnt have enough ammo for it..

200 x 5.56x45 nato rounds taken from my stash, as i use this ammo for my AUR A1 & new exactly how much i had...

100 x 7.62x39 rounds taken from my stash, i know i had this, as i didnt have these rounds untill i took them off a body i looted..

2 full inventorys of loot disappear on returning to my shelter, both were from the train station map... 

I had the Suomi KP 31 empty its entire mag on 3 or 4 occasions, & no finger on the trigger botton...

So, what happens now then?... Will i see any of my gear back? I want my crowns back at least....

Regards, Mark

2 hours ago, markiemark1869 said:

So i take it Tyson765, you work for Bohemia Interactive then?

You want some details, here we go...

To date, i have now had 780 crowns for insurance & 390 crowns for extra loot lost on all maps as the game starts i have been kicked back to the sign in press A page, & lost the lot.

This has happend at all different times of day & night over last 2 to 3 weeks. Thats nearly 40 GBP  ive lost.. 90 of these crowns lost was 30 mins ago... I will not go into a game without insurance, as i want weapons, ammo & loot covered...

One AK47 as i got back to my shelter after a game, was gone & i had not used it in the game..

One ADR 97 i had taken off another player i shot, was taken from my weapon stash as i wasnt using it as at the time because i didnt have enough ammo for it..

200 x 5.56x45 nato rounds taken from my stash, as i use this ammo for my AUR A1 & new exactly how much i had...

100 x 7.62x39 rounds taken from my stash, i know i had this, as i didnt have these rounds untill i took them off a body i looted..

2 full inventorys of loot disappear on returning to my shelter, both were from the train station map... 

I had the Suomi KP 31 empty its entire mag on 3 or 4 occasions, & no finger on the trigger botton...

So, what happens now then?... Will i see any of my gear back? I want my crowns back at least....

Regards, Mark

& yet again, another 60 crowns insurance & 30 crowns for extra loot gone as i got kicked to the sign in page again, less than 60 seconds into the game , map was Fiske Fabrikk time was 12.10am.... 

Sort ya shit out Bohemia Interactive.... you are costing me alot of money now.....