Sign in to follow this  
Lt_Damage

All-time best missions list

I mainly play co-op:

- Lipany's Kiss

- Stick to the Road

If I think of more I will post them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OxPecker @ Jan. 10 2003,12:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I mainly play co-op:

- Lipany's Kiss

- Stick to the Road

If I think of more I will post them.<span id='postcolor'>

Those sound interesting, know where I can get ahold of them? Or if you have them in your MPMissionCache can you email them to me at adamm_@hotmail.com ?

Regards,

Those this is very widely opinion and you'll never be convinced that one missions is clearly THE BEST.

My opinions:

Coop I like anything Blake makes ESPECIALLY Tour Of Duty

And multiplayer, i like alot of missions, but LakeSide Capture and Hold and Desert Rats are my personal favorites.

smile.gif Kevin smile.gif

Of course opinions vary but it is your opinions I am interested in, we have a list of the best addons, I'd like a list of the best missions smile.gif

(Not much good having cool addons without missions to play with them in)

Where would I find some Blake missions?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lt_Damage @ Jan. 10 2003,06:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where would I find some Blake missions?<span id='postcolor'>

At Kyllikki's, of course! smile.gif

I would say the RTS series from Karrillion. I would like to give Desert Rats a nod as well, I just played it the other night and it was fun.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where would I find some Blake missions?

At Kyllikki's, of course! <span id='postcolor'>

Good Ol AvonLady biggrin.gif

Im suprised i think this thread deserves better feedback. COME ON PEOPLE! This can be a really good way to find some new stuff we maybe havent seen b4. Let us know ya favs!

Kevin

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OxPecker @ Jan. 10 2003,02:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I mainly play co-op:

- Lipany's Kiss

- Stick to the Road

If I think of more I will post them.<span id='postcolor'>

where can i play that missions?, which server

I never play mp, so my favorites are SP.

Foothold by Duma is the only mission I've kept since the demo, and play at least one or twice a month.

Anmac's Aussie missions are good.

And remeber when Operation Axe Point came out? That was a big jump.

Best PvP map: One Road C&H by Tactician.

No fancy scripting, but perfectly balanced and great fun with/against good players.

Tacticians Lowlands CTF is also very very good, a large scale ctf requiring skilled low insertions...

I am no coop expert but I like Blakes missions a lot.

Ebud where can I find foothold. I played it already but it's so long ago I can't remember who released it.

By Best of List:

Swordfish Trilogy mady by King 6 reworked by Avon Lady,

Short Straight made by Dinger for SEB Nam Pack 2,

1969 Vietnam Campaign mady by Spanky-G reworked by Avon Lady,

and Waskosky's War especially the last mission where you command multiple infantry and armor squads.

You can download the first three at www.theavonlady.org/theofpfaq and the last one at ofp.gamezone.cz

There are a lot of very good missions out but I can't remember them all there were some very good mission in the very early days of OFP. Like Operation Axe Point (already mentioned above) or like Fire Lords. There was a german Internet site with only quality missions but unfortunately I lost the address and can't remember how to get there. Earlier there was a link on the www.operation-flashpoint.de site but they shut down!

Well some of the maps i would vote for have already been mentioned. I will cast my vote for map makers instead of individual maps otherwise I'll miss some.

SES MapMakers

Dec's Missions

Junkers Missions

Daddl's Missions (Joltan)

Non-SES Maps

Blake's Maps

Naguls Maps

All Maps which on our server (300 Coop maps) are available for download - www.suicidesquad.co.uk

Single player missions:

That old DEA mission, cant remember its maker right now. It's still great.

Iron Wall by TakeOffTim, Dig in good, wait for the red horde, and use artillery to save your sad soldier's ass, or you die...

L8R,

TopCover

I liked Acalaud`s Terror Tactics sniper mission!! smile.gif

Hey, Acalaud I remember you promised me a upgraded mission and a sequel, when I left the forums the last time for a long time period tounge.gifwink.gif

my fave MPmission is Lt Damage's Twin fords CTF for sebnam2.

my fave single player missions are those in the ROC and Taiwan2002 campaigns, lots of BIG battles and artillery.

Anmac's Aussie sp missions just rock. Especially now he's got someone to make him a Camo PSG-1SD (the old one was just a reskinned M21 that looked too dire).

Each and every one of his missions has great attention to detail, fiendish AI, and a sweet (but not intrusive) sense of humour.

Can't for the life of me remember the url for his missions and addons (Might be www.ofp.alfware.com, but I'm not sure), so get yourself over to your favourite addon host- ofp.cz, ofp.org, whatever- download his SASR addons, and his url is in his readmes. smile.gif

Der Serialkiller

German mutiplayer

Catch the serial killer before he murders the civilians!

Sounds cheezy I know, but there is so much detail and it is so well done. Taxis, cars, civilians, police, hidden weapon caches, triggers, alarms, scripts, all make this the funnest crime mod of OFP I have ever seen!