Hey! How's it going.

I wanted to see if anyone also is having troubles or have resolved a form to get backpacks rotated in Eden editor to stay as they are when the game launches? For example, I wanted to hang a backpack off a railing, the backpack once the game launches, drops to the floor as if it were dropped by a player. I've attempted to remove it's simulation, dynamic simulation, damage, showing it's model, and different combinations of each in an attempt to solve this.
   By any chance does someone have a fix to this or a script that can be used to paste into the init for the bag to keep it where it's at? Example photos at the Imgur link below.

https://imgur.com/a/DJbB2r8

Thank you for your time! 😁

Maybe have a play with BIS_fnc_attachToRelative.

If the "anchor" object is a map object and not another editor placed object you can use an invisible object, such as an invisible helipad, as a workaround.

Just don't use invisible helicopter pads because it can cause unexpected, yet sometimes hilarious, results. That's what helpers are for. Look under objects --signs-- right below helicopter pads.

It's common practice (or at least it used to be) to advise using invisible helicopter pads as markers but they are the last thing your should use. It may be convenient since it's already marked invisible but it's also a HELICOPTER pad. For landing helicopters on. It has functions associated with it and for this reason it would be better to use a can of tactical beans than a helipad. But that's what the helper marks are for so use that instead.

Have fun!