Josh Eads

Aiming, recoil, weapon sway HORRIBLE also fall damage

I'm a very experienced gamer. Mainly shooters and sports. I LOVE the concept of vigor. I have been playing the game and always find myself saying "man this aiming and recoil is horrible." I understand the "realistic" feeling were going for here but it's too much. I'm a gun enthusiast in my real world I've shot many different caliber weapons and this amount of recoil in the game is just unrealistic. The weapon sway when ADS is also too op... I really hope this gets addressed and the shooting/aiming can become more user friendly. Also the fall damage is so inconsistent and sometimes too sensitive. If the shooting/aiming and also fall damage gets fixed this game has potential to be up there as an all time great. 

Yeah the first person ADS needs to be fixed a lot. And the recoil on some guns are kinda ridiculous in first person

@Josh EadsWhen I first started shooting IRL sway and recoil seemed pretty intense, so kinda like it in-game, but I also think getting gold medals with weapons at the range should increase your overall handling of a weapon and reduce sway and recoil a bit with each medal earned.  Kinda like, you spend more time with a gun, you get more experience and practice with it, you get better at using it.

• Like 1

Its funny to me that the same company that got the gunplay in dayz so right, .failed here

• Haha 1

The only gun I've found that has ridiculous, unbelievable recoil in the game is the AUR Para... for a 9mm submachine gun, that thing is crazy.  Pretty much unusable in full auto.  And the 5.56 Aug has minimal recoil... doesn't make much sense... I think they may have accidentally mismatched the recoil on the two AURs...