Ozio.exe

Arma 3 config file not being recognised

So i have somewhat recently made my own Antistasi server for me and my friends. i got everything working just fine after hours of work, yet one problem still persists: the config file is not being recognised for some reason. I have looked this up countless times and tried anything i saw yet nothing worked, i even deleted the config and made a new one, here is the bat file i am working with:

@echo off
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\arma3server_x64.exe"  -profiles="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server"  -mod="@ACE Compat - RHS- GREF;@ACE Compat - RHS United States Armed Forces;@ACE Compat - RHS Armed Forces of the Russian Federation;@ace;@RHSUSAF;@RHSRFAF;@CBA_A3;@task_force_radio;@ADV - ACE Medical;"  -config=config.cfg

and here is my config:

//
// config.cfg
//
// comments are written with "//" in front of them.

// NOTE: More parameters and details are available at http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg

// STEAM PORTS (not needed anymore, it's +1 +2 to gameport)
// steamPort       = 8766;     // default 8766, needs to be unique if multiple serves on same box
// steamQueryPort  = 27016;    // default 27016, needs to be unique if multiple servers on same box

// GENERAL SETTINGS
hostname       = "myservername";    // Name of the server displayed in the public server list
password     = "apassword";      // Password required to join the server (remove // at start of line to enable)
passwordAdmin  = "anadminpassword";       // Password to login as admin. Open the chat and type: #login password
maxPlayers     = 40;    // Maximum amount of players, including headless clients. Anybody who joins the server is considered a player, regardless of their role or team.
persistent     = 1;     // If set to 1, missions will continue to run after all players have disconnected; required if you want to use the -autoInit startup parameter
upnp           = 1;     // upnp

// VOICE CHAT
disableVoN       = 0;     // If set to 1, voice chat will be disabled
vonCodecQuality  = 10;    // Supports range 1-30; 1-10 is 8kHz (narrowband), 11-20 is 16kHz (wideband), 21-30 is 32kHz (ultrawideband); higher = better sound quality, more bandwidth consumption

// VOTING
voteMissionPlayers  = 1;       // Minimum number of players required before displaying the mission selection screen, if you have not already selected a mission in this config
voteThreshold       = 0.33;    // Percentage (0.00 to 1.00) of players needed to vote something into effect, for example an admin or a new mission. Set to 9999 to disable voting.
allowedVoteCmds[] =            // Voting commands allowed to players
{
    // {command, preinit, postinit, threshold} - specifying a threshold value will override "voteThreshold" for that command
    {"admin", false, false}, // vote admin
    {"kick", false, true, 0.51}, // vote kick
    {"missions", false, false}, // mission change
    {"mission", false, false}, // mission selection
    {"restart", false, false}, // mission restart
    {"reassign", false, false} // mission restart with roles unassigned
};

// WELCOME MESSAGE ("message of the day")
// It can be several lines, separated by comma
// Empty messages "" will not be displayed, but can be used to increase the delay before other messages
motd[] =
{
    "Welcome to My Arma 3 Server",
    "Teamspeak: ts.somewhere.com",
    "Website: www.example.com"
};
motdInterval = 5;    // Number of seconds between each message

// MISSIONS CYCLE
class Missions
{
    class Mission1
    {
        template = "A3%20-%20Antistasi%20Altis.Altis"; // Filename of pbo in MPMissions folder
        difficulty = "Regular"; // "Recruit", "Regular", "Veteran", "Custom"
    };
};

// LOGGING
timeStampFormat  = "short";                 // Timestamp format used in the server RPT logs. Possible values are "none" (default), "short", "full"
logFile          = "server_console.log";    // Server console output filename

// SECURITY
BattlEye             = 1;    // If set to 1, BattlEye Anti-Cheat will be enabled on the server (default: 1, recommended: 1)
verifySignatures     = 2;    // If set to 2, players with unknown or unsigned mods won't be allowed join (default: 0, recommended: 2)
kickDuplicate        = 1;    // If set to 1, players with an ID that is identical to another player will be kicked (recommended: 1)
allowedFilePatching  = 1;    // Prevents clients with filePatching enabled from joining the server (0 = block filePatching, 1 = allow headless clients, 2 = allow all) (default: 0, recommended: 1)

// FILE EXTENSIONS
allowedLoadFileExtensions[] =       {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"}; // only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via loadFile command (since Arma 3 v1.19.124216) 
allowedPreprocessFileExtensions[] = {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"}; // only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via preprocessFile / preprocessFileLineNumbers commands (since Arma 3 v1.19.124323)
allowedHTMLLoadExtensions[] =       {"htm","html","php","xml","txt"}; // only allow files and URLs with those extensions to be loaded via htmlLoad command (since Arma 3 v1.27.126715)

if anyone could help of point out some stupid syntax error i have overlooked it would all be very much appreciated

thank you in advance

Edit: I just ended up starting from 100% scratch at the cost of my save and it worked, still dk what the problem was