Hey guys, huge Vigor and Bohemia fan here - I've been a founder since day 1, and so I've tried to do everything possible to support the game since its inception; however it's time for something more - I've noticed that the Official Vigor Community is somewhat dead... It hasn't updated its pinned community content in +188 days; nor does the club really engage with the community or reward players by any means.

So I, in compilation with a few of the other admins over at DAYZ HQ, we have decided to do just that and create a dedicated Vigor community @The OUTLANDS

If you're looking for an active, interactive, rewarding, and professional Vigor community - check us out on XBOX @The OUTLANDS for best Vigor Club experience, giveaways, showcasing, and more.

Ps. We literally opened this club TODAY, and so it is very much in its infancy. Often the hardest thing to due with a club, is gain initial traction. So all support, critism, and ideas are more than welcome.

Thanks again guys - stay tuned for some give always and promo codes pending 100 followers :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the support mate!

Feel free to post as much content as you'd like, we'll get there eventually 😄

Hell ya man!! I am down to join!! How do we go about joining. I am a pc player at heart but this game has got me tied to the controller lol. Don't know much about the clubs honestly