I apologize in advance, but I could neither find the answer to this in google or youtube.

I created some mobile air defense assets using items already in arma. I was able to create and pack the pbo and it has the bisign created for it as well thru Arma Tools. However, I do not have a server key after I packed the addon. My question is how do I create that server key or is it no relevant because the addon has only one pbo in it.

With DSSignFile create a private key
In your directory \SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 Tools\DSSignFile you will then get two keys: One is .biprivatekey and the other is .bikey. Keep the private bikey somewhere safe and don't share it. The .bikey goes in the "keys" directory of your addon.

When you pack your pbo with addonbuilder go to options>>path to private key file and link it to your private bikey. Then on the main screen tick "sign outpout pbo file".
Upon packing you get a signed pbo with a key for it in the same directory. This key goes in the addons folder of your mod along with your pbo.
And that's it!

• Like 2

Thanks! That helped