3l0ckad3

Cam stuck in the air when spawned in on server

I have no clue what the issue is what-so-ever, made tons of missions for this unit and their server, but this mission will NOT load up....
It works in a local host, but once loaded to the server, the issues below is the result 

Problem,
Well, when I load in my camera is up in the air like a 100m up, and I can't move around or anything, there is playable units on the ground, and it doesn't matter which unit I pick, same result as you can see here.

The mission file is Here

Thnx for any help, I'm racked, and I only have till sat to sort this out, so any and all suggestions and help welcomed.

Sorry there is just to many mods for me to go looking for to easily test.

What happens if you start up a dedicated on your machine and try loading the mission?

Should tell you whether the fault is with the mission on something about the server it does not like.

1 hour ago, Larrow said:

Sorry there is just to many mods for me to go looking for to easily test.

What happens if you start up a dedicated on your machine and try loading the mission?

Should tell you whether the fault is with the mission on something about the server it does not like.

Yeah, unfortunately that is not my choice..
I'm actually going to pull the mission apart and rebuild it piece by piece, and keep testing it on the server in steps.

Thnx anyways @Larrow