... MORE INFO SOON ...

Current version will be published soon here, when its be ready

Looking for support via PayPal or by some other ways. New animations cost a lot of money. Who want to support and see new version, please pm me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 7

To be honest that's not a great opening gambit, maybe a descriptive list of new/improved features or a video showcase would help to garner some solid support, but straight up asking for money is not cool.

Edit: And just to be clear, I loved the original MOCAP so i'm super excited to see any kind of update.

• Like 15

Jepp, I mean, I do understand the incentive and do understand that modding is not necessarily free but yeah...looks a bit sketchy when all you see is "Give me money".

None the less, just recently my unit and I where talking about MOCAP but since the old one is not really working for me atm I'm looking forward to what is to come here!

On 8/29/2019 at 2:22 PM, Moon_chilD said:

Jepp, I mean, I do understand the incentive and do understand that modding is not necessarily free but yeah...looks a bit sketchy when all you see is "Give me money".

None the less, just recently my unit and I where talking about MOCAP but since the old one is not really working for me atm I'm looking forward to what is to come here!

What is not working? More description please

On 8/29/2019 at 2:19 PM, EO said:

To be honest that's not a great opening gambit, maybe a descriptive list of new/improved features or a video showcase would help to garner some solid support, but straight up asking for money is not cool.

Edit: And just to be clear, I loved the original MOCAP so i'm super excited to see any kind of update.

Mate, go to store and try to buy bread or fuel for free, make anims cost a lot of money, noticing u.

• Haha 2

....and with that, I wish you the best of luck and bid you a fond farewell. :wave:

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

If I remember correctly, the animation just didn't play (either the keybinds didn't work or the scripts). Tested it about a month ago, dunno exactly what happened. 

1 hour ago, Kol9yN said:

Mate, go to store and try to buy bread or fuel for free, make anims cost a lot of money, noticing u.

Its all nice and I think most people - and I'm sure EO is one of them - understands that.
Usually when you go by bread or fuel it is advertise correctly. You see what you get. 😉
With that said, I don't want to stretch this out too far. We shall see what comes from this and I'm looking forward to it.

• Like 2

Is this the same mod that came out years ago with the rear naked choke and what not? Are you the same author? Why are you charging now and not then and why not show some of it to garner support?

• Like 2

On 8/31/2019 at 3:18 AM, froggyluv said:

Is this the same mod that came out years ago with the rear naked choke and what not? Are you the same author? Why are you charging now and not then and why not show some of it to garner support?

Yes, its my mod, early i was have resources to do, now not... Im not charging, im asking for help for who can help, think about this if u can 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1