Sign in to follow this  
kris018

O2 ask's for cd

when trying to load a model it starts going then ask's for my CD, i have the GOTY edition, CD1 in.

any ideas?

i believe that bulldozer only works with the original Operation Flashpoint disc... so unfortunately you may be stuck...

gosh i hope not, re the original cd, mine just got cracked almost in half, i was going to replace it with goty cd, but thats no good if it wont run bulldozer!! maybe BIS would like to update oxygen to run with resistance/ goty or something... i dount it tho :-(

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pide2020 @ Dec. 29 2002,12:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">gosh i hope not, re the original cd, mine just got cracked almost in half, i was going to replace it with goty cd, but thats no good if it wont run bulldozer!! maybe BIS would like to update oxygen to run with resistance/ goty or something... i dount it tho :-(<span id='postcolor'>

I have the same problem with my Operation Flashpoint and OPF-Resistance bought as separate products.

It worked before I made subst drive. Afteron it dos'n work even with previous configuration - whout falze Z: drive..

My OPF and RES works well :-(

I reinstalled my OPF and resistance, then I installed again my OFP viewer and O2 light.

Still the same effect. O2 ask for CD. OFP is starting then but without buldozer.

Hey! nobody have any idea?

It worked normally

i have the same trouble with buldozer. it doesn't recognise the original GOTY cd.

confused.gif

Or download a new bulldozer. The one I have isn't asking for any CDs.

I too had this prob and when I put my original OFP cd in, O2 crashes with an Illegal operation saying there was an unkown error in kernl32.dll  

However...  I have made a few addons already without using the viewer at all...  The game itself is a viewer and when you are getting into making an addon, all it takes is a quick .pbo and your ready to check it in game!  Also, a lot of stuff has to be checked in game anways (geo lod's, fire geo, roadways', AI paths, animations....)  

Asmodeus

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KKB @ Jan. 06 2003,13:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Or download a new bulldozer. The one I have isn't asking for any CDs.<span id='postcolor'>

But then again, what do I know biggrin.gif

Just checked, and the Bulldozer version currently for download has a exe that is 1MB bigger than the Bulldozer version on my harddrive... Whats going on here, I want answers!

But then again, I don't really care wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 05 2003,15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Search The FAQ for "02 cd". sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Toda rabah theavonlady but nothing help. I utried eachof methods from your FAQ and even I uninstalled game and I installed again - no efect - still the same problem

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (korzon @ Jan. 07 2003,03:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 05 2003,15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Search The FAQ for "02 cd". sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Toda rabah<span id='postcolor'>

Bevakasha! biggrin.gif Boker tov! smile.gif

Have you downloaded the latest available version? If so, exactly what error message are you getting and with which CD? confused.gif

laila tov!

error message:

Title: "Cannot locate the CD-ROM"

Content: "Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart application"

O2 light version. unknown, Exe have version 1.0.0.1

Any idea how to resolve it? Give me any hope.

best regards,

whoops, my bad, point taken sad.gif

disregard what I said completely

circumvention or modification of softwares from any software by BIS is violation of user agreement. and spreading such information is also unacceptable.

consider yourself warned.

korzon, Ralph wasn't refering to your post. His comment was about Scanger's post in which he included a link to instructions on how to remove the copy protection from O2. Scanger's post has been edited.

Guest BratZ

So is there a newer version O2 out? Have you solved the GOTY problem? I just goty my son that for christmas and I have been trying to get him into modeling

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Jan. 09 2003,23:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">korzon, Ralph wasn't refering to your post. His comment was about Scanger's post in which he included a link to instructions on how to remove the copy protection from O2. Scanger's post has been edited.<span id='postcolor'>

I misunderstood because I dont recognised then Scanger message was edited because of this reason.

Ralf - I'm sorry, it looked like directed to me.

Korzon

coming back to the subject:

Where may I find new 02 version?

Maybe this error is no more in the new version?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (korzon @ Jan. 10 2003,01:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where may I find new 02 version?<span id='postcolor'>

At Breathe. Boker tov! smile.gif

Boker Tov!

I downloaded the viever and o2 light and I see then I have same versions

o2 - 1.1

buldozer - 1.45

:-( Maybe I should finally learn 3DS

I reinstalled my OS, starting by format.

After reinstallation there is still the same problem.

I installed my OPF on Virgin Windows 98 SE with drivers only, then o2 and ... still the same problem.

I dont have realy any Idea what may be the source of my problems. Maybe it's second CD (I have one DVD drive and one CD/RW) ? or second OS on another primary partition?

Anyone have an idea what may I do to run O2?

and i have the same problem

i have first polish version ofp (1.20 2001 year)

give me good cd:]