xMoDz MaSoN K x

Things we think they should add or remove from the game.

There are plenty of things i think they should add or remove from the game.

ill give some examples to anybody who wants to add to the post feel free to do so.

ADD

1. Weapons that we see in load screens ie. Dragonov and the PPSH.
  2. Throwables to Blind, Distort or Distract.
  3. Weapon attachments.
  4. Leaning round corners
  5. More things to do at the shelter

All of the above!  It's nice to have a range to go shoot at while your teammate works on their loadout and shelter though!

• Like 1

They should add a fishing building for the dock that can create food.

they should also make the kitchen area near the weapon planner into a chemical producing building

they should make it so you can visit the shelters of people.

never hurts To add a mode to hunt wild animals with a coop partner just for food where you use your own ammo. It would be good practice chasing down flexing targets or hunting targets that will react

add the ak47, ak105, mp40, and the 100 Shiki Kikan-tanju

You should fix the aiming and shooting when hidding behind objects, I've gotten killed alot of times not being able to shoot it's a really good game but it's getting aggravating 

11 hours ago, Gargantucon said:

All of the above!  It's nice to have a range to go shoot at while your teammate works on their loadout and shelter though!

i totally agree they should add a ready up option so you dont jump into game with a teamate with a knife only.

1.  SUNGLASSES!!!!

2.  Getting gold with weapons should reward you with something.  Maybe attachments in the future, but at least ammo and/or a few of that particular weapon.  I got a reward for my first gold with the PM-1 challenge, but got nothing for getting gold in all four tiers of the ES16.

• Like 1

Hi Gargan'

Shame you didn't video that. I would love to see some coaching vids on how to get those challenges completed.

Finding them very tricky and frustrating.

Also, why, when I roll out with only a shotty and an AR (only two rifles taking up only two slots,) can I not pick up any more rifles w/o exchanging them for the one of the two I have equipped when I still have two open slots available??? 

@OldninjaI had to lay down for the ES16, ADS, use single shot (semi-auto, which I use pretty much exclusively,) and just spend time practicing the target acquisition and accounting for bullet drop.  It's not that hard once you get a feel for it!

1 hour ago, Gargantucon said:

Also, why, when I roll out with only a shotty and an AR (only two rifles taking up only two slots,) can I not pick up any more rifles w/o exchanging them for the one of the two I have equipped when I still have two open slots available??? 

The other two slots are exclusively for sidearms and melee weapons (knives). 

@bobbysoulzI figured as much... we should be able to use it for whatever we want... it'd be nice to take some weapons home from kills and various loot boxes without having to give anything up.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Gargantucon said:

@bobbysoulzI figured as much... we should be able to use it for whatever we want... it'd be nice to take some weapons home from kills and various loot boxes without having to give anything up.

I agree on that aswell also i believe we should be able to swap weapons in game cuz i noticed you cant do that or is it just me

Your suggestions worked Gargantucon. Finally got the silver I needed. Thanks.

@xMoDz MaSoN K xYou can swap in-game by pressing Y button or by pressing and holding right bumper I believe.  I'm not 100% sure because I'm not using an Xbox controller, but I believe holding right bumper brings up the weapon wheel and left bumper brings up the first aid wheel. Y switches weapons, but it's wonky.  Like I think it will switch between the weapons in the top and right slots of the weapon wheel unless you have something in the bottom slot of the wheel, in which case Y button swaps between the top and bottom slots of the weapon wheel and you have to access the left and right weapon slots via the weapon wheel.  Typically I just take a shotty and an AR with me in the top and right weapon slots and with that loadout I can swap between the two using Y button.

Water crossing is fine. Cross where there are rocks and other debris to help you. Running in waste deep water is realistically slow in my opinion.

Add option to turn off the trigger hold auto fire. Also would be nice if there was a percentage chance to get crate better than common without boosting like 80-10-5-3-2. Working out a better system for fall damage kinda wonky right now

There's a "auto fire" if you hold down your right trigger if the gun is on auto. Which makes the gun keep firing until you double tap the trigger. Seems like not a huge deal but the amount of time "holding" is considered is very short so it makes burst firing much harder. This control is on Xbox not sure if PS4 and PC have the same problems

@Deadlee1That kinda sounds like there might be a problem with your controller?  I can just tap and release the trigger on full auto for 2 or 3 round bursts... 

A way to recover crowns lost from kicks.

A trading system, an actual trader that cost crowns.

Cheaper crowns. I am so close to regularly purchasing crowns, but there just isn’t enough there to justify it.

I’ve lost 5 guns, not to mention ammo and meds in less than 2 hours from kicks or being stuck in the ground. Make stuff cheaper to craft or materials more abundant if you can’t fix the servers or kicks. ❤️💪🤔

Hi Fear,

Read the following post and comment if you think it makes sense.

'Additional Crown gain methods'.

On 8/31/2019 at 4:15 AM, xMoDz MaSoN K x said:

I agree on that aswell also i believe we should be able to swap weapons in game cuz i noticed you cant do that or is it just me

@xMoDz MaSoN K x You can swap out weapons. Not sure if I am reading your statement correctly. I have gone in with a thompson, picked up a shotgun, wrecked someone and switched out my shotgun or thompson for their weapon .... is that what you are referring too?