Sign in to follow this  
NiMh HD

Loaded Weapons loose their ammo when returning to shelter

I have noticed that on matches where I never fire a shot...say I brought (2) stacks of 30 rounds of ammo...you get in game and the weapon loads using one of those stacks...then you exit the map and return to your shelter...you only have (1) stack of 30 rounds and your weapon is now empty!!! Robbery, I tell ya. Please address these bugs Bohemia! This game has a lot of great potential but it certainly wasn't/isn't ready for release...once again a dev using it's customers as testers. When can we expect the first major bug squash??

Is is only me or have others noticed this issue? please post a reply so we can get this addressed. I'm tired of losing ammo and loadout due to glitches. Thanks Vigor Community!

The same thing has happend to me on multiple occations, going in with 90 rounds and never fireing the weapon and when you get to the shelter you have 30 left... It sucks when you use a weapon with rare ammo and you loose so much of it. 

hey outlander. this is  because you have taken the ammo stacks out of your inventory and more than likely have filled the empty slots with loot. ive had the same issues. but if there is no room in your inventory to accomadate the stacks of ammo the game will get rid of whats in your clip. I hope this helps. but id gladly sacrifice cheaply made ammo for more electronics or glass, chems, etc. good luck out there

• Thanks 1

On 9/6/2019 at 10:29 PM, Holusinating said:

hey outlander. this is  because you have taken the ammo stacks out of your inventory and more than likely have filled the empty slots with loot. ive had the same issues. but if there is no room in your inventory to accomadate the stacks of ammo the game will get rid of whats in your clip. I hope this helps. but id gladly sacrifice cheaply made ammo for more electronics or glass, chems, etc. good luck out there

I have noticed that bug, considering how all your inventory is cleared in between the end screen and shelter (other than ammo and consumables of course) it should be an easy coding fix. Just build a function in to restore loaded ammo to inventory AFTER the inventory clearing stage of the load. 

Not sure what else it might effect but might be worth trialling that fix in the current office development build(not the most skilled or aware programmer in the world BY FAR but taking what ever stabs in the dark I think might help out) 

@DeV