The Truest King

Restore my lost special issue crate?

Sorry to say this bro...the devs aren't reading any of this. This socalled "Interactive" forum is just for us post beta testers to vent and complain about issues that Bohemia obviously doesn't care about. Harsh? prove me wrong! lol. Great game though, hope it survives this release phase and the BUGS don't kill it.

actually...the devs read these...I just have yet to see or hear of any resolutions to a single issue mentioned (or any mention of resolving anything...tbh) <--edit

Edited by NiMh HD
I was wrong

Honestly not game breaking still having incredible fun. Thanks for the insight. I think the devs are more worried about disconnecting. And i understand. That effects way more people. And should be priority number one.

This same exact thing happened to me. Three times!!! I was so mad. I haven’t even gotten a special issue yet in the game due to this problem.

food for thought.. or clarity

when u pick up a common crate drop.. it actually looks gold in the pickup window and says "Special Issue Crate"  but its only a common crate... maybe this might have been the issue?