If you want help you gotta give more details, what doesn't work, what does the RPT say?

yes sorry i have see the rpt and he say that :  0:39:21 Call extension 'MyExtension' could not be loaded: Ressources systeme insuffisantes pour terminer le service demande | in english : 0:39:21 Call extension 'MyExtension' could not be loaded: insufficient system resources to complete the requested service

edit : i have removed battleye and when i call i don't have any error in rpt but it doesn't work too.

3 hours ago, ramirezdu06 said:

Ressources systeme insuffisantes pour terminer le service demande

battleye.

3 hours ago, ramirezdu06 said:

i don't have any error in rpt but it doesn't work too

what does it return? empty string? have you tried attaching a debugger and seeing what happens?

yes he return an empty string "" and debugger ? i have change the output.Append(function) to output.Append("Teste") but he return the same value an empty string

59 minutes ago, killzone_kid said:

Does it write in .rpt "Test-Extension v1.0"?

No i don't have "Test-Extension v1.0" in .rpt

33 minutes ago, killzone_kid said:

Have you renamed your 64 bit compiled dll into xxxx_x64.dll?

yes, i have changed the build in visual studio to x64 but when the file is compiled i don't see the "_x64" so i rename it but it doesn't work

What can I say, try following one of the c# tutorials to the letter, you obviously doing something wrong. Sorry can’t help you more, more of a c++ guy myself

thx but wich tutorials ? because this tutorial http://maca134.co.uk/tutorial/write-an-arma-extension-in-c-sharp-dot-net/ is outdated and i need a "namespace" ? or not ? because the class "MyExtension" is not in a namespace

edit : i have do that with your code : "http://killzonekid.com/arma-scripting-tutorials-how-to-make-arma-extension-part-1/" and it work perfecly but in c# nope

The RPT will say something about your extension, either that it was loaded, or that it wasn't found, or that there was an error loading it. It will say something. Find it, it will help you find out what's wrong.

14 hours ago, ramirezdu06 said:

you need to remove the if,else,endif

What? Where? There is none in the code you claim didnt work

2 hours ago, killzone_kid said:

What? Where? There is none in the code you claim didnt work

Erm its right there in the picture of his code in the first post. #if #else #endIf

16 hours ago, ramirezdu06 said:

i have found the bug and it worked | you need to remove the if,else,endif

Are you sure you setup your build configurations and set the symbol WIN64 in your projects build properties?

i don't add the symbol WIN64 but i have change the build property to x64 | the project if you want to see the code : https://mega.nz/#!4RdGAQDA!QO-brdBBQXZwfgT5s1yTro0Lngx_wpy_m0BdUP8D80E and when arma crash because the .dll have a bug or an error the .rpt say nothing and i have disable battleye because he say "'MyExtension' could not be loaded: insufficient system resources to complete the requested service" and when the .dll is compiled i rename it with _x64 example : "ClassLibrary1_x64.dll"

1 hour ago, Larrow said:

Erm its right there in the picture of his code in the first post. #if #else #endIf

Ha! I was looking for if else not #if #else 🙀

What kind of project would you start in Visual Studio 2019? Neither Class Library (Universal Windows) nor Class Library (.Net Framework) seem to work for me for creating a working .dll.

21 hours ago, tyger249 said:

Class Library (.Net Framework)

^^this. Application framework needs to be NET 4.5.2 for unmanagedExports v1.2.7.

A3_test_extension_C#  - Includes both A3 addon and C# solution.

Solution includes...

• build symbols WIN64 and WIN86( which will define the correct DLLExport attribute for each entry point Ver, Func and Args based on build configuration and platform )
  • also set the correct assembly name for each build in .csproj

Solution configuration R_86 platform x86 will build A3_test.dll

Solution configuration R_64 platform x64 will build A3_test_x64.dll

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Larrow said:

^^this. Application framework needs to be NET 4.5.2 for unmanagedExports v1.2.7.

A3_test_extension_C#  - Includes both A3 addon and C# solution.

Solution includes...

• build symbols WIN64 and WIN86( which will define the correct DLLExport attribute for each entry point Ver, Func and Args based on build configuration and platform ) 
  • also set the correct assembly name for each build in .csproj

Solution configuration R_86 platform x86 will build A3_test.dll

Solution configuration R_64 platform x64 will build A3_test_x64.dll

Yeah, that works. Thanks for the reply. I must've missed something the first time I tried it out.

Now my next quest is in figuring out why accessing a database and reading/modifying data from it crashes my game in the editor debug console and my dedicated server but runs fine in KillzoneKid's extension tester. Right now I'm probably going to test out if running the database query on a thread and accessing it later will work.

On 9/1/2019 at 9:40 PM, tyger249 said:

crashes my game

Probably your extension crashing, have you tried attaching a debugger and seeing what happens?

I feel like my issue arises from my dll using another dll (StackExchange.Redis.StrongName) to perform it's work. The dll works correctly when it doesn't use another dll. It seems like KillzoneKid's extension tester might correctly load all the available dlls into the tester but Arma fails to load another dll even if mine requires it. I wonder how could I fix that.

13 hours ago, tyger249 said:

It seems like KillzoneKid's extension tester might correctly load all the available dlls into the tester but Arma fails to load another dll even if mine requires it. I wonder how could I fix that.

Where did you place your dll? It should probably go into Arma root directory. and not next to your dll in your @mod folder