Sign in to follow this  
oYS Sin

Bugs & Glitches | Sin's Feedback Thread

Hello Everyone!

What's up everyone? I've been playing Vigor since Xbox One release and would love to see this game take off as it's amazing, I am currently max shelter level and almost maxed out on improvements. If anyone needs any help feel free to ask Vigor staff/community members or I am always around.

Things I've found I feel needs adjusting

• If game crashes or freezes you lose all your stuff. Vigor shouldn't register you died at this point.
  • Sometimes when being shot your character freezes in place not allowing you to get away or to cover.
  • Sniper scopes steady aim is to short and the bounce of the sight is way too high when it becomes unsteady.
  • Shooting range & public play shots sometimes don't register.
  • You should be able to drop heals, ammo, guns, anything if your team mate needs it.
  • Exits shouldn't open until crate has dropped/radiation is coming in.

Things I feel maybe should be added

• Red dot sights for assault rifles, barrel modifications for sub machine guns, & suppressor for sniper rifles.
  • Customize (Shelter) - Should allow us to freely customize and I believe a team/clan/club house should be added for friends to loot and survive together not just in the battlefield.
  • Leader boards based on kills, escapes, and most loot should be added.
  • Crates should get more items added as its just the same 2-3 sets of items.
  • Weapons should take ware when using it and at your crafting table you should be able to fix it.

I will be adding many more as my community of 300 plays it and I do everyday,

• Like 1

most of this seems pretty good only thing i have an issue with is exits shouldn't open until crate has dropped/radiation coming in. The whole point is that you don't have to stay around you can loot and exit at any time i really like this as it's a fresh take on things and helps to seperate it from other similarish games i really would not like to see this change. It makes it so there can be a lot more strategies rather then just battle royale hide in bush till end also it would make all the exits more heavely camped then ever. The whole leave anytime is a design choice and fully intended the british lady even tells you that you can leave anytime. So yeah no i would like it to stay the same im just one guy though not a community of 300.

• Like 3

Hi oYS,

You make some valid points, and I think you and your community have pretty much hit the nail on the head with the exception of the exit suggestion.

For me the whole idea of the game is to progress through tactics, and the ability to leave when you feel you have enough loot for any particular encounter is paramount. If you try to force outlanders into a last man standing scenario the game will lose a lot of  its appeal, and I may as well go and play Fortnite with my grand kids.

Also I am personally ambivalent about a team/clan club house and weapon wear.

One other suggestion re sights. When in a snow environment I find I have to resort to 1st person aiming, as I can't see the sights in 3rd person. Maybe if the 3rd person sight could automatically change colour to contrast to the background colour.

• Like 3