Sign in to follow this  
2jays

I stopped getting loot crates from challenges only getting food

Past couple days I have only received food for all three of my challenges. it seem I am no longer getting loot crates for challenges. Anyone help me with this ?

13 hours ago, 2jays said:

Past couple days I have only received food for all three of my challenges. it seem I am no longer getting loot crates for challenges. Anyone help me with this ?

You will eventually get some crate challenges, the challenges are RNG as to what you get.  I was stuck with food for a while but the last 2 days have been nothing but easy challenges for crates.  Its just the luck of the draw.

Interesting comment Vbcxc,

Are you suggesting that the 2 removable challenges are generated randomly? (As I'm unsure what RNG means)

I'm actually stuck on the non removable one at the moment and must spend some time achieving it, but as 2jays reports, I also have not had any crates for the removable challenges for a while now. 

Will update the thread if things change.

15 hours ago, Oldninja said:

Interesting comment Vbcxc,

Are you suggesting that the 2 removable challenges are generated randomly? (As I'm unsure what RNG means)

I'm actually stuck on the non removable one at the moment and must spend some time achieving it, but as 2jays reports, I also have not had any crates for the removable challenges for a while now. 

Will update the thread if things change.

Yes, I believe they are randomly generated.  RNG stands for random number generation, meaning they're basically picked out of a hat at random.  Once I finished my story challenges I didn't get any crate challenges for 3-5 days but now the last 2 days I've had nothing but challenges for blue and yellow crates.  They may not be completely randomly chosen as my sample size is pretty small, but as of now I assume it's random.

I've had challenges that gave me single blue crates, a challenge that gave me three basic crates, and one that gave me 75 crowns. Also some that only offer food. The food ones are annoying since its worthless at the moment. They're not even easy so I don't bother with them; I just replace them.

Hi Vbcxc,

Thanks for the explanation. As I said I'll monitor my challenges and report back.

5 days running I've had looting challenges. Not very random unless I'm stuck in one place.

14 hours ago, Oldninja said:

5 days running I've had looting challenges. Not very random unless I'm stuck in one place.

Well that sucks, I'm at day 4 of nothing but challenges for crates.  I've gotten 6 or 7 legendary crates now and a load of blues.

I will start removing the looting challenges rather than completing them. That might shake the RNG up a bit?

After five consecutive days of loot challenges, I finally got crate challenges. Faith restored !