JO_CMD

ARMA 3 - Import uniforms model (HELP)

Hello everyone, I appeal to the community because I want to import new uniforms in Arma 3. I have already imported different equipment like combat vests, backpacks etc ... But importing a uniform requires a more developed skill and that's why I'm calling on you.

Here is an overview of the model I want to import.

p4kk.png

I have different questions:

- Is it necessary to put the forearms on my model or are they present by default when I am going to put the uniform on my character?

- is there a tutorial on importing uniform in ARMA, if not, what should I do to import it and make it functional.

- is it necessary to create proxies or those of the default uniform are already present?

as I said I already imported vests so I master Object builder for LOD, shadow, and selections (spine2, RightShoulder, etc ...) but the uniform seems much more complex.

last thing, I'm French and I master little talented in English so thank you not to blame me if I'm not very clear, thank you to those who take the time to answer me, I wish you a good day 😀

On 8/26/2019 at 2:32 PM, JO_CMD said:

- Is it necessary to put the forearms on my model or are they present by default when I am going to put the uniform on my character?

A Uniform is not any clothing you just put on. The uniform IS the body of the player. If you don't have forearms on your body, your character won't have any.

On 9/3/2019 at 10:43 AM, Dedmen said:

A Uniform is not any clothing you just put on. The uniform IS the body of the player. If you don't have forearms on your body, your character won't have any.

thanks for your answer, I import the uniform into the game using the sample uniforms provided by bohemia. but I have problems of deformation at the knees and arms even by changing the weight .. is it possible to view the uniform with animations in bulldozer or I have to launch the game every time to test?