Sign in to follow this  
Oldninja

Playing Naked

I am aware this has been raised in another thread, but I just wondered if any other outlanders had a view on this topic. I love the fact that as well as the quick game option you can chose a map. This has given me the opportunity to 'play naked' on certain maps.

By this I mean going into an encounter with no weapons, and amassing as much loot as I dare before exiting. Each time I play my risk level increases and although I get killed, maybe 1 in 7 encounters, I gain a great deal of loot for no risk.

I noticed at the start of encounters that there are always a couple of outlanders apparently using this approach. Any views or tactics relating to this would be interesting.

I’d say it depends on where you spawn if you spawn near barricaded house I would not recommend immediately going there because it almost guarantee’s Armed assailants If you are also close to an airdrop zone avoid it and skim off of the outskirts and then maybe go back to the barricaded house/safe and skim off of the body’s and you can camp the airdrop exact location by hiding in a bush and waiting for the winner of the conflict for the airdrop to leave and then skim off the body’s and head in a different direction to an extraction point then the victor. If you spawn near a different hot spot that is like the main city or place on a map then get in Loot fast and then go skim off of the outskirts. If you are having trouble finding guns our ammunition go to the map with all the artillery Batteries and loot them but that will have a higher risk as the Map is smaller than others