steam-76561198006613780

Warlord Mission in Second World War Setting

Hi everyone, 

A friend of mine and me discovered Warlords a couple of month ago and we created our own mission on an Island Map which was working fine. Now we thought it would be cool to create a more complex mission. 

So we loaded a Map (Baranow, we are using quite a lot of WW2 maps and mods atm) and set a lot of Sectors already. Then we Placed playable characters for Blurfor and Opfor and we checked if everything is loading in, spawning enemys and so on .

The Basic Stuff you know 😉

Now let's get to the actual "Problem" and I think some of this we should be able to do it, becuase I seem to remember to have seen this somewhere...

1. Tech-Level:

I would like to have certain Vehicles available at the Main Base "for free" but not at the start but later on. For example, you can see a couple of JS2s and IL-2 standing on the main Base but you won't be able to use those at the beginning.

They should be triggered once a certain sector or a certain amount of sectors has been captured. (Example Whilst the Germans should be able to call in Panzer IVs the Tiger should be quite limited so that there might be one parked in a (closed) Hangar... and will be available at a certain point.

Also if that is not possible, is it possible to let them fly/drive to the mainbase and wait there ( like the Airplane flying in) as soon as you fullfilled requirement XYZ. 

2. Tanks: 

I would like to have them spawn somewhere nearby (or the Mainbase) and drive to their location instead of dropping them via Parachute. is that possible? 

Would it be possible to trigger tanks rolling in from somewhere ( with crew) but they wouldn't advance. I know that I can set waypoints but for example the Tank spawning in, and driving to it's location (a castle or another fortified position where it would establish a defensive perimeter and not advance with the group commanders? 

3. Planes

Is it possible to have Transport Planes fly in every 60 seconds or so, circle your base and then go off after 60 more seconds? 

Also can they drop crates somehow? 😄

4. Defences and Cannons

Is there a way to Trigger the Spawn in of Defensive Weapons /w Crew as soon as you capture an Point. Nothing big. Mostly like a Squad and maybe a PAK or a Mortar. 

Or do I have to place them just down empty and use my squad to actually man them? 

Also is there a way to reload static cannons like PAKs?

5. Ambushes

TBA

6. Random Battles

TBA

Those things you want to achive require some scripting - or the use of other mods that do that for your, like ALiVE, and you just place certain modules and sync them. But the downside it won't exactly do what you want. The best way is to get familiar with SQF. I did that once when I developed a complex scenario, and it's not that hard to learn. Or you could try to find someone who is able to code it for you. I don't have the time yet unfortunately..