Aubrey Ahrens

Lost all crowns I contribute

So I bought crowns to contribute for better loot, crate and insurance. Twice I get disconnected after spending 135 crowns and lose everything before the match even starts. Can I be reimbursed? This is actual currency, that I lose because of your connection issues, any help or refund for the money would be greatly appreciated.

Nevermind, to hell with this trash game, keep the 50 bucks I wasted on this garbage. You people are crooks and are everything that's wrong with gaming. I normally wouldn't say something like this but I seriously hope your studio gets shutdown, I hope your publisher gets sued, I've filed complaints with the BBB, FCC, and Microsoft affiliate regulators. Found out bohemian was on thin ice already for "irregular business practices" and are under investigation already. Goodluck with that.

3 hours ago, Aubrey Ahrens said:

Nevermind, to hell with this trash game, keep the 50 bucks I wasted on this garbage. You people are crooks and are everything that's wrong with gaming. I normally wouldn't say something like this but I seriously hope your studio gets shutdown, I hope your publisher gets sued, I've filed complaints with the BBB, FCC, and Microsoft affiliate regulators. Found out bohemian was on thin ice already for "irregular business practices" and are under investigation already. Goodluck with that.

Have you tried contacting them more directly? I'm not sure how active they actually are on this forum.  The real problem here is that you can't prove it happened, and I doubt they can either, so the only action they could take is giving away some coin to everyone if enough people report this issue.