Rob Saxton

Crafted weapons disappearing

Is anyone else having the issue of leaving weapons to craft and then logging out to come back and find the weapon has not crafted and disappeared but your materials have still been used? I've lost out on 10k materials trying to craft a weapon. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rob Saxton said:

Is anyone else having the issue of leaving weapons to craft and then logging out to come back and find the weapon has not crafted and disappeared but your materials have still been used? I've lost out on 10k materials trying to craft a weapon. 

Not when I log off, but sometimes when I craft a weapon I just don't get it

I'm having same issues & also opening crates with plans in them, they are not in my crafting station on return to base. 😎

yes, I have experienced this issue, and just posted my story about it as well.... short story of it... craft weapon and spend materials,  blue weapon countdown box pops up,  logged off before creation of weapon competed,  return later, open up weapon menu, Quantity still = Zero, and I am out 4800 materials.

I have had no issues with building upgrades, I can start them, log off and come back hours or the next day later and they are complete, but apparently not the same case with crafting weapons.

1 hour ago, wildone75 said:

yes, I have experienced this issue, and just posted my story about it as well.... short story of it... craft weapon and spend materials,  blue weapon countdown box pops up,  logged off before creation of weapon competed,  return later, open up weapon menu, Quantity still = Zero, and I am out 4800 materials.

I have had no issues with building upgrades, I can start them, log off and come back hours or the next day later and they are complete, but apparently not the same case with crafting weapons.

Exactly the same here. Fine for shelter upgrades but not for weapons on the crafting table. Also if you get kicked from a game which you boosted you lose your crowns 😕 (my friend got his back later but i never)