R.Sparkz

A Few Questions I have

Ive recently began working on my latest map. Its been quite a while since ive had to start a project from scratch and would be only my third (3rd) map. How ever i am having a few issues and kindly ask for your input for a possible solution to these problems. 

1- My Maps clutter does not seem to be working. I am not entirely sure what the issue may be. The config , doesnt have any errors within and quite frankly im not too sure what else information anyone may need but feel free o shoot me questions and whatnot as im not entirely sure what other information i can provide that would help. 

2- For some odd reason the rocks on my map do not seem textured? By this i mean , i can spawn rocks and stuff on xcam and then import to terrain builder. However after it is already in terrain builder, When you repack the .PBO , ingame you will see that the rocks are a blank grey texture. I also while on the subject about rocks... why is it when i spawn like 40-50 rocks , that (ingame) i start generating about 10fps dispite the rock has already been imported into bulldozer?

Questions you might ask me : 
Q: Did you follow pmc 
A: Yes 

Q: Did you set up "P" drive using arma3p?
A:Yes 

Q: What do you pack your mods with? 
PBOproj 

Q: Can we see a "Pastebin" of your config? 
Yes, if requested i can provide a config. 

1. Missing clutter is 9/10 a config issue where you have configured the clutter wrong way. Most common issues come from cfgSurfaces where the file name has to be all in lowcase. -> file = tag_mygrass_01* instead of file = tAg_MyGrass_01*

2. XCam is obsolete tool now and you are using the old broken rock models. Id recommend using OPTBH instead.