iGotNothingJPEG

Lagging when shooting

This game is not optimized at all, when snowing or raining the game runs lower than 30 fps, its hard enough to play on 30fps already but when it rains/snows it feels like I'm playing on a ps vita. Although this is annoying it's not as annoying as when I shoot my gun and the whole game freezes for about 0.5 seconds, do you know how hard is to play this laggy and buggy mess?

5 minutes ago, iGotNothingJPEG said:

This game is not optimized at all, when snowing or raining the game runs lower than 30 fps, its hard enough to play on 30fps already but when it rains/snows it feels like I'm playing on a ps vita. Although this is annoying it's not as annoying as when I shoot my gun and the whole game freezes for about 0.5 seconds, do you know how hard is to play this laggy and buggy mess?

Whats your internet connection speed? As this can impact on what your describing.

On 8/22/2019 at 11:39 AM, R0adki11 said:

Whats your internet connection speed? As this can impact on what your describing.

Don't edit my comment, I'm not going to sit here and praise you for not being capable of understanding basic game mechanics, my original post was:

How are you a moderator and you don't know the difference between ping lag and fps lag?

My down speed is around 80Mbps and Up is about 20Mbps

Edited by iGotNothingJPEG
Mods editing my post for no reason