6 hours ago, anfo said:

It looks like the direction it's calculating is reversed somehow? Can you try making sure you've got the latest code? Maybe try saving `fn_dismount.sqf` to your testing mission folder and just running it with `execVM "fn_dismount.sqf"`.
https://github.com/TFT8/addons/blob/master/tft_dismount/functions/fn_dismount.sqf

1 hour ago, ampersand38 said:

It looks like the direction it's calculating is reversed somehow? Can you try making sure you've got the latest code? Maybe try saving `fn_dismount.sqf` to your testing mission folder and just running it with `execVM "fn_dismount.sqf"`.
https://github.com/TFT8/addons/blob/master/tft_dismount/functions/fn_dismount.sqf

We’re using the Steam Workshop version.

12 hours ago, ampersand38 said:

Maybe try saving `fn_dismount.sqf` to your testing mission folder and just running it with `execVM "fn_dismount.sqf"`.

Debug console usage is a little beyond my level of understanding, but I tried what you suggested. When I attempted it threw an error - so can I check I used the code correctly? I placed the fn_dismount.sqf file into the root of the mission, and when looking at an exit point point, I opened the debug console and locally executed:

`execVM "fn_dismount.sqf"`

I can't recall the error, but it didn't work 🙁 Are all my steps correct?

Irregardless, I ran the script version again with the updated code from github and I was still being ejected in reverse of my intended direction.

On 10/17/2019 at 2:57 AM, anfo said:

Debug console usage is a little beyond my level of understanding, but I tried what you suggested. When I attempted it threw an error - so can I check I used the code correctly? I placed the fn_dismount.sqf file into the root of the mission, and when looking at an exit point point, I opened the debug console and locally executed:

`execVM "fn_dismount.sqf"`

I can't recall the error, but it didn't work 🙁 Are all my steps correct?

Irregardless, I ran the script version again with the updated code from github and I was still being ejected in reverse of my intended direction.

I can't seem to reproduce the error you're getting. If you'd like we can do further testing in a test server or over screen sharing perhaps?

On 10/16/2019 at 3:55 PM, Rich_R said:

We’re using the Steam Workshop version.

Same for you. Would you like to arrange some time to do further testing? Please PM or contact on the discord linked in mod page.

We’re doing a mission on Sunday and will try the mod with six people and see what happens. But sure if it’s still acting up would love to test it with you!

thanks!

@ampersand38

Noticed somebody else's comment in Steam regarding problems with TrackIR and DWYL. I too own TrackIR and will perform a test without it. If it works without it, we might assume it could be the cause of reversed outcomes for a few people.

24 minutes ago, anfo said:

@ampersand38

Noticed somebody else's comment in Steam regarding problems with TrackIR and DWYL. I too own TrackIR and will perform a test without it. If it works without it, we might assume it could be the cause of reversed outcomes for a few people.

Yes it was me who mentioned TIR with this. I'll have another look this evening and report back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, anfo said:

will perform a test without it

Not sure if something has been corrected, but, with or without TrackIR, DWYL in mod form works for me now. Will give it a run in a proper mission soon to make sure.

Mod has been updated with CBA keybind. Function has been rewritten with CBA_fnc_waitUntilAndExecute instead of spawn and waitUntil.

unknown.pngRe-written for 2.0.0 with exit position ICONS!

2.0.1 Fix script error on keypress when not in a vehicle.

• Like 4

2.0.2 Fixed script error with GM and SOG vehicles (thanks to Fusselwurm)

• Like 1