Sign in to follow this  
YuhBoi PaPaPutin

The ability to lean around corners with your gun

Who else thinks that you should be able to lean into a doorway to shoot instead of having to expose your whole body just to get shot by a shotgun? 

I brought this up to the Devs as a way of improvement.  That would be a really helpful skill to have.  i think they have more pressing matters as of now, but I'm excited to see where it goes, and if they decide to enact it.

• Like 1

If nothing else it'd be nice if we could open doors while standing off the to side a little more. Just expand the range in which the prompt will appear.

The rb button allows you to peek similar to rdr2 combat. Peeking in other games kinda gives scope users a severe advantage. You see this in pubg quite often.

I think its refreshing to see this game has its own flavors and seasonings. While maintaining the integrity of staple dishes we all know and love. Not quit pubg not quite seige, not quite rust. But has aspects of them. Good suggestion though. I can only see this game getting better.

Expected this to be something we could do after watching the game trailer. You can clearly see someone firing behind a crate. I understand it's a trailer but even if it was really inaccurate, it could give someone a window to make a strategic move.