I'm interested to know what gives supply trucks (ammunition, fuel, repair, medical) their respective supply capabilities.

I've tried looking at their configs and haven't found anything that explicitly does this (then again, I'm not very good at looking through configs).

Each supply object has a value configured; transport*.

Ammo supply trucks have transportAmmo.
Fuel supply trucks/objects have transportFuel.

Repair trucks have transportRepair.

What do you mean?

Like, make a quad bike a SUPER logistics vehicle for example?

With scripting... I don't think so.

There are commands to decrease the amount of ammo/fuel/repair for supply vehicles but not add.

If interested:

setAmmoCargo

setFuelCargo

setRepairCargo

I was hoping there would be an associated function that produces the behavior seen in game (having actions to resupply at the trucks, the text at the bottom indicating the ongoing process etc.).

I realise I could recreate all of this functionality myself if I needed to, but it seems like a waste of effort when there is perfectly good system already implemented.

4 hours ago, target_practice said:

Any way to directly apply this functionality via scripting?

If the vehicle returns anything but -1 from the respective getter commands it should work.

As in:

getFuelCargo YourVehicle;//returns -1 -> can't add fuel cargo using setFuelCargo command

When a vehicle is configured for ammo, fuel, repair and medical cargo then you can refill it,

Vehicles that don't have the config for it can't be modified that way unfortunately.

You could probably fake it with attaching an invisible supply vehicle attached or similar, doubt it's worth the effort.

Cheers

Sorry to revive this thread a bit late, but I can't find what part of the config defines a vehicle as a medical facility.

Does anyone know what it is?

8 minutes ago, target_practice said:

Sorry to revive this thread a bit late, but I can't find what part of the config defines a vehicle as a medical facility.

Does anyone know what it is?

Medical supply vehicles seem to be an exception considering there's no respective config entry similar to transportAmmo/transportRepair etc.

According to the wiki it's the attendant config entry.

Cheers

• Like 2

3 hours ago, target_practice said:

Out of interest, why does it say the token name "'hiddenSelections" is related?

This is revealed in the respective entry.

Cheers