snkman

Group Link - X - ( Test / W.I.P. )

Zeus vs Eden 3D Editor  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefere using Zeus or Eden 3D Editor?

• Zeus
    • Eden 3D Editor

Only Bug or problem i see: It looks like it breaks AI with tanks. When i give Tanks a waypoint, after the first contact they drive more than 5 minutes like: "100m left, 75m right, 100m back, 75m front, 100m back" etc and this for more than 5 minutes. After this they continue with the normal waypoint. 

I thought this is maybe with the "search function", after the AI loses sight to enemy. but i tweaked them in the userconfig down to the minimum (30 sec), but didn't change anything. Or i did something wrong by installing the mod.  

To install the mod: 

In the description it is like the "old" way, i loaded it as an local mod with the launcher but copied the config file to the  Arma 3 folder. Or does this not work? 

24 minutes ago, Fluffy GS G5 said:

Only Bug or problem i see: It looks like it breaks AI with tanks. When i give Tanks a waypoint, after the first contact they drive more than 5 minutes like: "100m left, 75m right, 100m back, 75m front, 100m back" etc and this for more than 5 minutes. After this they continue with the normal waypoint. 

I thought this is maybe with the "search function", after the AI loses sight to enemy. but i tweaked them in the userconfig down to the minimum (30 sec), but didn't change anything. Or i did something wrong by installing the mod.  

To install the mod: 

In the description it is like the "old" way, i loaded it as an local mod with the launcher but copied the config file to the  Arma 3 folder. Or does this not work? 

if the tank is grouped with other tanks or infantry, he will try harder to keep the exact formation thats why you see them going forward and backwards many times. also iirc the search function applies to infantry only. the issues you mentioned are related to the micro management, there is no variable in the userconfig that will fix that afaik.

Fanatastic AI  mod for infantry scenarios. Love the customiszation via userconfig files. One issue I have though is that GLX wants to take controle of the player's AI group. I want to avoid that. Player group is BLUFOR nato and I have set  GLX_System set [1, [EAST, RESISTANCE] ];. Nevertheless GLX is taking control of my group. Any ideas what the the issue is and how to fix it?