avibird 1

Has anyone experienced trigger endings codes not working correctly since the contact update. Please see post for details.

I have a groups of missions called the great escapes that I used triggers to end the game or achieve tasks/objectives.

condition

{_x in thislist} count (playableUnits + switchableUnits) >= 16;

onactivation

"END1" call BIS_fnc_endMissionServer;

For some reason all my tasks and end mission triggers are now reached when I have around 8 playableUnits or  switchableUnits in the trigger zone. All of them work just fine before the game update. Has anyone has this and how can I set the correct number to achieve my mission tasks/objectives or end the game?

//	Activation: Anybody

//	Condition
{_x in thislist } count allUnits >= 2;

//	On Activation
"END1" call BIS_fnc_endMissionServer;

This works for me...
I had to change the condition as it's 0300 and no one else around.

Is there a specific reason why you have used (playableUnits + switchableUnits) instead of allPlayers?

Yes I use a modified revive script that the playable/switchable units will never die only stay unconscious. There are a limited health packs within the mission and you only have  two medics within the 16 units. If the medics go down you have very limited health packs and you can't pick up any from dead enemy units. The mission only ends when all  man are accountable with the triggers as well as most destination tasks. 

Still looking for answers why it does not work as it did. Trigger works with only 8 out of my 16 play rebel units present in the trigger zone.

The only issue was copying your condition example gave me an error:

Spoiler

ZGdHhhj.jpg

I retyped it and it worked.

I don't know what to suggest. It works for me in SP and MP testing.

Is it always 8 playable units that activate the trigger?
What happens if you change the 16 to 15, or 10?

Are the playable units all conscious?
I remember an issue on a public server where if you were alone in a trigger and went unconscious the trigger deactivated.

Maybe a fresh pair of eyes will help.

Are you willing to share your mission?

No it was always for 16 playable units but now it works with 8 units not 16 like it did before the game update with contact. 

I have another game ending trigger setup when all 16 playable units are unconscious that's the works with 16 not 8? 

43 minutes ago, avibird 1 said:

No it was always for 16 playable units but now it works with 8 units not 16 like it did before the game update with contact.

I think you have misunderstood me.

I'm afraid I am out of ideas.

Good luck in solving your issue.

Will it seems that for some reason the number needs to be doubled for the trigger to activate.  All my triggers work now if I just put 32 but it still gets activated with 16 playable units within the trigger. The original triggers were set for 16 but activated only  with 8 playable units within the trigger since contact update.

The question is did something change due to the game update in the BTC quick revive that I modified years ago  or something in the game itself. I'm betting it's something with the BTC revive script that I modified. Trigger works but I just have to double the number of the actual playable units.

• Confused 1