10 minutes ago, Godis_1 said:

I just encountered a weird glitch. I was in a helicopter with all my teammates (AI). When arrived I jumped out and ordered them to disembark (via AIO menu). They left their seats, but still stayed in the heli, but that one suddenly flew up and landed again. Now all AI mates are stuck in the helicopter and refuse to get out, no matter what I do. I had to reload to fix it.. Oh, and super pilot was disabled (I've disabled it because the heli didn't land and just hovered above the LZ).

Thanks for the report.

Are you sure the heli didn't land with Super Pilot on?! Because I've seen this happen multiple times with vanilla pilots!

What kind of helicopter were you using? Also, how did you get the AI into the helicopter in the first place (vanilla, AIO Menu, etc.)?

The reason the heli "flies up and lands again" is because as soon as the Super Pilot releases the heli controls, the vanilla AI kicks in and messes the whole thing up. This is another reason why I believe you were using Super Pilot.

Yeah, it only hovered above the LZ - until I diabled super pilot, then he immediately landed.

I'm playing OPEX Kujari, SP. It's just a AI transport helicopter with scripted behavior (via support menu), that's why I'm not using super pilot on it. As I said, I've tested it out of curiosity, but it didn't land then.

The first time I ordered them into the heli via AIO menu, and this worked fine - until I tried to order them out. Then I had to reload and do it again. THis time I ordered them into the heli via vanilla command (ALL - point on heli and press SPACE). AFter the first one entered, the heli started getting crazy and exploded. I tried it another time with the same result (but this time it didn't explode, but fell over to the side and started to burn, lol). The third time I ordered them into it via AIO menu again - and that worked fine! Well, now when I write this, I got an idea! I'm pretty sure that I ordered them to disembark using the vanilla command on the first try. Maybe that caused them to stuck in the vehicle? Idk. But I'm going to try it another time and only use AIO commands this time.

I know that the heli flying up happens often on vanilla too. Specially when AI teammates are still inside. And yres, super pilot was disabled.

Ok, this time everythign went fine. I got all mates out of the helicopter without problems. I gave them order via AIO menu and waited until the last one got out - worked. The only thing I noticed this time, is that the heli didn't fly away after all men left it. Usually it immediately flys away. I suspect that AIO somehow interferes with scripted behaviors, like the helicopter transport, even though super pilot is initially disabled (via CBA settings) and never enabled.

The problem here is that OPEX doesn't reinit the support, so it will never be available again, because the helicopter just stays on the ground and keeps the rotor running. It's also closed after all units get out, so I cannot enter it again.

7 minutes ago, Godis_1 said:

Ok, this time everythign went fine. I got all mates out of the helicopter without problems. I gave them order via AIO menu and waited until the last one got out - worked. The only thing I noticed this time, is that the heli didn't fly away after all men left it. Usually it immediately flys away. I suspect that AIO somehow interferes with scripted behaviors, like the helicopter transport, even though super pilot is initially disabled (via CBA settings) and never enabled.

I forgot to add the CBA variable to a couple of functions, so it was probably turned on anyway (not sure).

9 minutes ago, Leopard20 said:

I forgot to add the CBA variable to a couple of functions, so it was probably turned on anyway (not sure).

Ok, maybe. But if super pilot was enabled, wouldn't it show that insturment HUD I was seeing when I enabled it?

Another report: SInce I wasn't able to enter the heli myself, and it just didn't move away, I ordered one team mate into it. As soon as he entered, the heli flew up, started turning around like crazy and kept that, while getting all higher in the air. It looked like a frisbee xD

It's definately something related to AIO menu.

9 minutes ago, Godis_1 said:

Ok, maybe. But if super pilot was enabled, wouldn't it show that insturment HUD I was seeing when I enabled it?

Another report: SInce I wasn't able to enter the heli myself, and it just didn't move away, I ordered one team mate into it. As soon as he entered, the heli flew up, started turning around like crazy and kept that, while getting all higher in the air. It looked like a frisbee xD

It's definately something related to AIO menu.

The UI doesn't show if you don't turn it on by yourself. You can check this variable if you have debug console in the mission (just type it and press OK)

AIO_superHelicopters

Can you disable the mod and test the mission again? It might be a bug in the mission.
BTW, what is your FPS? Last time I played OPEX I was getting like 20-25 FPS. Note that low FPS can also mess with the script.

Update:

https://github.com/leopard20/All-In-One-Command-Menu/releases/v1.1.5-Beta

# Added:
* New action: Assembling/disassembling UAVs and UGVs.

# Improved:
* Improved detection of resupply vehicles (e.g CUP frigates can now be used)
* Some tweaks to the Super Pilot mode to make it more accurate and faster.
* In Super Pilot mode, if the pilot dies, the copilot can control the helicopter!
* The "Heal Up" cheat can now top up the fuel.

# Fixed:
* Fixed typo in vehicle rearm
* Fixed a couple of errors in the waypoint UI.
* Fixed assembling some weapons (e.g. IFA3 Maxim) which don't use the standard config format.

BTW, the mod is now signed.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Just got around to trying this out and it does provide some really useful new features, as mentioned it will take a some getting used to, I'm going to spend some time with this.  For me personally single player without the WWAI menu, Advanced AI Command and Enhanced Movement of course, single player just would never have worked the same.

One thing I noticed which was missing ( this may have already been mentioned) is the 'Clear  Building' command under 'infantry commands'. Although it was kind of buggy,  especially for custom buildings, but it seemed to work fairly well for vanilla A3 buildings, with small squads like in 'Rainbow Six Raven Shield'. Just curious as to why that was removed or is there a plan to rework that feature in the future?

5 hours ago, Whirlybirds said:

Just got around to trying this out and it does provide some really useful new features, as mentioned it will take a some getting used to, I'm going to spend some time with this.  For me personally single player without the WWAI menu, Advanced AI Command and Enhanced Movement of course, single player just would never have worked the same.InfantrDefensey Commands

One thing I noticed which was missing ( this may have alreada y been mentioned) is the 'Clear  Building' command under 'infantry commands'. Although it was kind of buggy,  especially for custom buildings, but it seemed to work fairly well for vanilla A3 buildings, with small squads like in 'Rainbow Six Raven Shield'. Just curious as to why that was removed or is there a plan to rework that feature in the future?

It's not removed. It's under here: Infantry Commands -> Defense.

But as you mentioned, it is a bit buggy.

• Like 2

That's great it's still there.  Still so many of the new features yet to test and experiment with. Thanks for letting me know.

• Like 1

Update:
https://github.com/leopard20/All-In-One-Command-Menu/releases/tag/v1.1.6-Beta
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1893300731

# Fixed:
* Dragging/carrying for players was broken.
* Dragging for AI was broken.
* Slightly slower carry animation for realism.
* Do not show the Revive action when dragging/carrying wounded units.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey i like your mod due to the extreme improvement in the tiny details of actually being in charge of a fire team. I just have one issue. When I'm the team lead AIO doesn't register that im the TL and so all of the options are still greyed out. E.g. i spawned 3 AI, manually recruited them all and when i went to the menu the only option that wasn't greyed out was the R.O.E. option, but the menu after that was greyed out so i couldn't select stealth, combat, aware etc etc. I was thinking that i was doing something wrong but i just cant figure it out.

33 minutes ago, Synny said:

Hey i like your mod due to the extreme improvement in the tiny details of actually being in charge of a fire team. I just have one issue. When I'm the team lead AIO doesn't register that im the TL and so all of the options are still greyed out. E.g. i spawned 3 AI, manually recruited them all and when i went to the menu the only option that wasn't greyed out was the R.O.E. option, but the menu after that was greyed out so i couldn't select stealth, combat, aware etc etc. I was thinking that i was doing something wrong but i just cant figure it out.

Hi. You should have some units selected for the menu items to work. Some work without any units selected though.

19 minutes ago, Leopard20 said:

Hi. You should have some units selected for the menu items to work. Some work without any units selected though.

omg im so dumb i just assumed that AIO would auto register the people in my squad. Thanks so much. Also does the time of day affect my ability to make them put on NVG's?

9 minutes ago, Synny said:

omg im so dumb i just assumed that AIO would auto register the people in my squad. Thanks so much. Also does the time of day affect my ability to make them put on NVG's?

If I recall correctly, yes. It only works at nights.

Just now, Leopard20 said:

If I recall correctly, yes. It only works at nights.

Tyty have a nice life 🙂

• Thanks 1

Update:
https://github.com/leopard20/All-In-One-Command-Menu/releases/tag/v1.1.7-Beta
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1893300731

#Added:
* New CBA keybind option (no default keybind) for listing all menus. If you bind it to ` (accent grave, or ~), which is the default key for selecting all units, you get an "Operation Flashpoint" style unit selection! Also, don't forget to check the CBA setting "Use Vanilla menus" if you want vanilla menus.

# Improved:
* Minor code optimization thanks to new features introduced with v1.96

# Fixed:
* In some rare cases, parachuting units would be accidentally deleted instead of their chute!

• Like 2

Could you please add keybindings in CBA settings for Super Pilot system? I used the legacy Arma ways  ( 'X/C' to yaw , 'Q/Z' to raise/lower Collective) to control the aircrafts, It will be better if I can customize key settings .Thank you!

12 minutes ago, HBAOplus said:

Could you please add keybindings in CBA settings for Super Pilot system? I used the legacy Arma ways  ( 'X/C' to yaw , 'Q/Z' to raise/lower Collective) to control the aircrafts, It will be better if I can customize key settings .Thank you!

I wanted to do this. There's just one bit of problem: The CBA keybinding function is a bit slow for multiple calls (as in my Super Pilot mode). So I use the KeyDown event handler instead.

One thing I suppose I can do is see if it's possible to bind the keys using CBA, and then get the keybinding and pass it to my keyDown EH.

• Thanks 1

When landing both in super pilot 'driver' mode (from the gunner seat) or from a bystander point (standing on the ground), an AI helicopter in super pilot mode does not properly stay landed or turn the engine off after landing.
'Land and turn engine off' will cause them to land for 4~ seconds with the engine shutting down, turn engine back on, then takeoff again. I believe this is due to the AI defaulting to the 'regroup' command when you exit the helo causing them to takeoff. However this also happens when not in the helo in the first place.
'Land and keep engine on' will cause them to land, idle for a few seconds, then take off again.
'Combat landing' has seen the same as the above but takes off as soon as someone exits/wheels hit the ground.

Is there a way to get AI to turn their radar on or off? They never seem to pick one and stick with it. Changing it up almost every time they enter the helo.

When I have AI infantry, I seem unable to get them to forcefully pull out their launcher. The option is never highlighted, only primary and handgun. Does this only work with certain launchers or certain conditions?

14 minutes ago, RainTwister said:

When landing both in super pilot 'driver' mode (from the gunner seat) or from a bystander point (standing on the ground), an AI helicopter in super pilot mode does not properly stay landed or turn the engine off after landing.
'Land and turn engine off' will cause them to land for 4~ seconds with the engine shutting down, turn engine back on, then takeoff again. I believe this is due to the AI defaulting to the 'regroup' command when you exit the helo causing them to takeoff. However this also happens when not in the helo in the first place.
'Land and keep engine on' will cause them to land, idle for a few seconds, then take off again.
'Combat landing' has seen the same as the above but takes off as soon as someone exits/wheels hit the ground.

I know. Fix is underway.

15 minutes ago, RainTwister said:

Is there a way to get AI to turn their radar on or off? They never seem to pick one and stick with it. Changing it up almost every time they enter the helo.

Not sure.

15 minutes ago, RainTwister said:

When I have AI infantry, I seem unable to get them to forcefully pull out their launcher. The option is never highlighted, only primary and handgun. Does this only work with certain launchers or certain conditions?

It's only compatible with Super AI, which is a new AI I'm making. The vanilla AI keep switching back to rifle.

9 hours ago, Leopard20 said:

I know. Fix is underway.

Not sure.

It's only compatible with Super AI, which is a new AI I'm making. The vanilla AI keep switching back to rifle.

Apologies if this is already posted, but when I mention them not turning the engine off properly, I can have them land-disembark, then hop in the pilot seat and shut off the engine. However 5 seconds after I get out of the helo, the engine turns back on. I dubbed it haunted helo syndrome but not sure if that's part of the issue of AI not turning off the engine when the option is selected

1 hour ago, RainTwister said:

Apologies if this is already posted, but when I mention them not turning the engine off properly, I can have them land-disembark, then hop in the pilot seat and shut off the engine. However 5 seconds after I get out of the helo, the engine turns back on. I dubbed it haunted helo syndrome but not sure if that's part of the issue of AI not turning off the engine when the option is selected

It's not reported before. I'll look into it.