Update: V1.3.1
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1893300731

https://github.com/leopard20/All-In-One-Command-Menu/releases/tag/v1.3.1-Beta

# Fixed:
* High Command: Fixed missing sync with the commander, as well as premature hcSetGroup, which caused the high command system to break.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Update:

https://github.com/leopard20/All-In-One-Command-Menu/releases/tag/v1.3.2-Beta

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1893300731

# Fixed:
* Formations: Added missing Staggered Column formation.

# Removed:
* Formations: W and M formations were removed from the list of formations. They'll be re-added when they work.

# Improved:
* Artillery Support: Improved detection of artillery units/vehicles. Also, vehicles that have no artillery rounds left are no longer shown in the list of available units.

• Like 2

Hi, when I use your mod with CUP, in the Ka-52 CUP helicopter I can't switch  missiles to the cannon (on the gunner's seat), can you fix that?

1 hour ago, ShaKodemon said:

Hi, when I use your mod with CUP, in the Ka-52 CUP helicopter I can't switch  missiles to the cannon (on the gunner's seat), can you fix that?

Hi. 

Can you please explain how you switch to the cannon? I can't think of anything that could cause this issue except some sort of conflict with the number keys (most likely key 5).

7 minutes ago, Leopard20 said:

Hi. 

Can you please explain how you switch to the cannon? I can't think of anything that could cause this issue except conflict with the number keys (most likely key 5).

keys not switch to the cannon in this (KA-52) heli.
from developer of CUP : "The seat is scripted, you have to use the useraction from the gunner seat to switch between cannon and missile."

On 8/18/2020 at 11:57 PM, ShaKodemon said:

keys not switch to the cannon in this (KA-52) heli.
from developer of CUP : "The seat is scripted, you have to use the useraction from the gunner seat to switch between cannon and missile."

This doesn't appear to be related to my mod.
According to my tests, when you have an AI in the pilot seat of this heli you can't switch to cannon, most probably because the AI is force-selecting a weapon (as they always do).

My mod doesn't modify the AI.

i can switch to cannon in gunner seat ( and my  pilot AI), but when i activate super pilot options in you mod (to fly directly from gunner)- in useraction switching stops working.

38 minutes ago, ShaKodemon said:

i can switch to cannon in gunner seat ( and my  pilot AI), but when i activate super pilot options in you mod (to fly directly from gunner)- in useraction switching stops working.

I can't reproduce the issue. I'm sure it is not related to my mod. Here is how I tested it:
1. Unload my mod.
2. Spawn a ka-52 in editor (you as Pilot and AI as gunner).
3. Get out. Also tell the AI to disembark.
4. Get in the gunner seat.
5. Tell the AI to get in as pilot.
6. User action doesn't work.

If you can reproduce it the way I did, report it to the CUP team so they can fix it.

Hi Leopard,

Any news about the IA mod?

I thought we're a lot to wait with hopefullness behind the screen 😄.

8 hours ago, watwat said:

Hi Leopard,

Any news about the IA mod?

I thought we're a lot to wait with hopefullness behind the screen 😄.

Hi
Nope. I will keep everyone updated if there is any.
New issues pop up every step of the way, so I don't know when I can finish this. 😞
But rest assured I'm doing my best.

• Like 2

Hello

Nice mod, keep up the awsome work.

I have a suggestion, It would be realy good if in a heli pilot could switch to gunner camara to shoot the gun. Like through scroll wheel or combined keys that are different from default pilot cam keys.

I think it is helpful for SP heli missions since pilot can controll all guns no problem (using manual Fire). The problem is the main gun that is only movable by gunner cam...

8 minutes ago, Reza TP said:

Hello

Nice mod, keep up the awsome work.

I have a suggestion, It would be realy good if in a heli pilot could switch to gunner camara to shoot the gun. Like through scroll wheel or combined keys that are different from default pilot cam keys.

I think it is helpful for SP heli missions since pilot can controll all guns no problem (using manual Fire). The problem is the main gun that is only movable by gunner cam...

Hi. If possible, I will. Right now the priority is my other mod.

• Thanks 1

Well there won't be ARMA 4 anytime soon... I think you'll have time to flesh out your satellite feed to complete the package before it comes out at least.

I wonder if the deep machine neural network learning expert AI system thing will help ARMA, with regard to navigation behavior.

10 hours ago, mmm said:

Well there won't be ARMA 4 anytime soon... I think you'll have time to flesh out your satellite feed to complete the package before it comes out at least.

I plan to update it after Super AI. It needs a complete rewrite as well (there are a lot of bad coding practices that make it slow)

10 hours ago, mmm said:

I wonder if the deep machine neural network learning expert AI system thing will help ARMA, with regard to navigation behavior. 

Machine learning?! For a computer game?! lol It's not possible (performance wise). Especially in a game like Arma which runs bad already.

It does have a significantly better navigation (path generation) system tho. In fact, I would say over 70% of the development time has been spent on this aspect of the game.

I'm under the impression that the algorithm can be made to run on GPU, and inference is not that heavy. Obviously that kind of problem is for BI to tackle, assuming they have any interest in doing so. Exactly because how badly it runs as is, even this many years later, I hope they look into approaches that may cost them more upfront to implement.

Hi & greetings Leopard,

i tried you mod this day the first time

and like it much. Big thnx for your effort in this!

Often i want to play as a gunner in a heli in SP,

seem that i now found a solution, doing that.

I think the loiter- and cruising-waypoints could

be a bit better.

I would like to set both like this:

1. go in high command menu with "z"

2. select waypoints "2"

3. set a waypoint with the right menu on one point at the mak

4. right click on that waypoint.

5. set this waypoint to loiter- or cruise-mode

in loiter-waypoint-mode you should set:

- loiter height fixed to sealevel (or

- loiter height relative to ground

- distance to loiter-waypoint

- loiter speed: km/h or very slow, slow, middle, fast, very fast

- number of loiters (infinite or numbers)

- mode for pilot ai: combat, careless

in cruis-waypoint mode you should set:

- flying height fixed to sealevel or

- flying height relative to ground

- cruising speed: km/h or very slow, slow, middle, fast, very fast

- mode for pilot ai: combat, careless

- set arriving height: so that the heli starts to rise or go down to that height

- set arriving height distance: so in this distance to the arriving waypoint, the heli starts to rise or go down to

the setup from the arriving height

- arriving face direction to: n, no, e, se, s, sw, w, nw 

you should set more waypoints an connect them:

waypoint 1, waypoint 2, ...

if you set to, lets say 5 loiters to waypoint 1,

after the 5 times flight around  wp 1, the heli should

automatically fly to wp 2, and do the loiter

(after the setup of wp 2) there.

or you can combine more wp with different

settings. wp1 = loiter, wp2 = cruise, wp3 = loiter, ...

with this you are flexible and could do nearly anything

with the ai pilot.

that would be absolute fantastic to integrate that.

Greetings and stay healthy

Johnny

I'm observing odd behavior with ACE Medical and this mod. For example, when my AI squad gets wounded (all of tehm while sitting in a vehicle that gets hit), they will continiously shout for help, although the medic treated them all already (after the Heal-up command by AIO given to him). I cannot find any wounds on them and the medic also treats himself without even stopping it. I'm not sure if that's due to the recent update of ACE. However, similar behavior could be seen also before the update.

Edit: Ok, it seems that this behavior stops when I order the entire squad to stay sharp. While in combat state the medic keeps running around like weird - although no enemies are in range.I'm unsure how to do this in a combat situation... And also the medic takes a lot of time to treat the wounded. for some reason he sometimes treats a unit, goes to another, and then comes back to treat the same guy another time.

On 11/24/2020 at 12:50 PM, johnnygitarr said:

Hi & greetings Leopard,

i tried you mod this day the first time

and like it much. Big thnx for your effort in this!

Often i want to play as a gunner in a heli in SP,

seem that i now found a solution, doing that.

I think the loiter- and cruising-waypoints could

be a bit better.

I would like to set both like this:

1. go in high command menu with "z"

2. select waypoints "2"

3. set a waypoint with the right menu on one point at the mak

4. right click on that waypoint.

5. set this waypoint to loiter- or cruise-mode

in loiter-waypoint-mode you should set:

- loiter height fixed to sealevel (or

- loiter height relative to ground

- distance to loiter-waypoint

- loiter speed: km/h or very slow, slow, middle, fast, very fast

- number of loiters (infinite or numbers)

- mode for pilot ai: combat, careless

in cruis-waypoint mode you should set:

- flying height fixed to sealevel or

- flying height relative to ground

- cruising speed: km/h or very slow, slow, middle, fast, very fast

- mode for pilot ai: combat, careless

- set arriving height: so that the heli starts to rise or go down to that height

- set arriving height distance: so in this distance to the arriving waypoint, the heli starts to rise or go down to

the setup from the arriving height

- arriving face direction to: n, no, e, se, s, sw, w, nw 

you should set more waypoints an connect them:

waypoint 1, waypoint 2, ...

if you set to, lets say 5 loiters to waypoint 1,

after the 5 times flight around  wp 1, the heli should

automatically fly to wp 2, and do the loiter

(after the setup of wp 2) there.

or you can combine more wp with different

settings. wp1 = loiter, wp2 = cruise, wp3 = loiter, ...

with this you are flexible and could do nearly anything

with the ai pilot.

that would be absolute fantastic to integrate that.

Greetings and stay healthy

Johnny

Hi,
waypoints for the loiter feature are planned, but I'm not sure when I'll implement them.
as for cruise, I don't think it needs a waypoint (it simply tells the pilot to maintain the current speed/direction/flight height to keep the gun steady for the player gunner)

12 hours ago, Godis_1 said:

I'm observing odd behavior with ACE Medical and this mod. For example, when my AI squad gets wounded (all of tehm while sitting in a vehicle that gets hit), they will continiously shout for help, although the medic treated them all already (after the Heal-up command by AIO given to him). I cannot find any wounds on them and the medic also treats himself without even stopping it. I'm not sure if that's due to the recent update of ACE. However, similar behavior could be seen also before the update.

Edit: Ok, it seems that this behavior stops when I order the entire squad to stay sharp. While in combat state the medic keeps running around like weird - although no enemies are in range.I'm unsure how to do this in a combat situation... And also the medic takes a lot of time to treat the wounded. for some reason he sometimes treats a unit, goes to another, and then comes back to treat the same guy another time.

that's weird...I'll have to see if there have been any changes to ACE medical.

• Like 1

No need to check, I guess. Now it's working great! I'm not sure what was causing it..

10 hours ago, Godis_1 said:

No need to check, I guess. Now it's working great! I'm not sure what was causing it..

ok thanks for the feedback!

I found something else though.. I'm playing a mission that uses vanilla mines. I also have ACE enabled. Now the EOD in my AI squad detects the mines, and I can take over control to disarm them. But I cannot order him to disarm it (it works when ACE Explosives is disabled though). In the AIO menu under "actions" is an option to disarm explosives, but it's always greyed out. To test this further and sort out that it's like that due to the explosives used by the mission (vanilla ones) I've let him place an explosive via the AIO action Menu. But even after he planted that one, the option to disarm it is still greyed out. Any idea?

16 hours ago, Godis_1 said:

I found something else though.. I'm playing a mission that uses vanilla mines. I also have ACE enabled. Now the EOD in my AI squad detects the mines, and I can take over control to disarm them. But I cannot order him to disarm it (it works when ACE Explosives is disabled though). In the AIO menu under "actions" is an option to disarm explosives, but it's always greyed out. To test this further and sort out that it's like that due to the explosives used by the mission (vanilla ones) I've let him place an explosive via the AIO action Menu. But even after he planted that one, the option to disarm it is still greyed out. Any idea?

I haven't implemented that function yet.

Hi, does the Enabling/disabling fatigue feature in the cheat menu also compatible with ACE3 advanced fatigue?