2 hours ago, Leopard20 said:

@badanov

Thanks for the feedback, and my apologies for the inconvenience.

To be honest, I don't play Arma anymore so I don't notice these issues unless someone reports them to me.

Sorry I'm a bit confused. Do you mean the driver of another vehicle? So the unit is in a vehicle right? And you want him to disembark and get in the BTR?

The driver in the same BTR squad I command, my vehicle crew.  The driver has moved over so I can drive. When I reach the destination, the grunts ( including the commander, me,) have dismounted. So then,  I command the driver to disembark, then re-embark as driver. The driver has acknowledged the command, but will not board the BTR.

The same condition with the grunts. They will not board using your mod, but they will using the text system.

You mean before getting in the BTR right?

Strange. Can you tell me the class name of the BTR (from editor) and also what mod is it from?

RHS's GREF CDF BTR-70:  class ID: rhs_gref_b_btr70

In reality (or vanilla Arma), it may be true, but you can use the Switch Seat command from my mod to do that. It even works mid-air for aircraft.

Of course, I'm not saying that this is the solution to the problem. It shouldn't happen. I'll fix it.

I didn't see a switchseat command. I will look

Also.I have put in a bug report to RHS about cosmetic problems with the BTR: drop down menuuinvokes at low speed or at a stop, driver in his seat, but you can see his feet on the ground. Dunno how this affect the bugs being discussed here.

I've been meaning to fix this after updating the commanding menus, but I guess it's just too annoying and I'll have to do it anyway. The only reason I haven't done it so far is that it breaks some other parts of the mod. But I guess fixing the problems with vanilla features has a higher priority than my mod's features.

If you've noticed any other issues, please let me know.

I know this is such a PITA to program. Graphical systems are a lot harder tio implement than text syste. I tried to program a database system using perl TK. It wasn't easy.

But the way I play my Slavic BTR infantry is along Slavic doctrine: lead with tanks, BTR infantry mounted aboard their BTR following closely behind, until the commander sense he has gone as far as he can without being slaughtered through anitank means.  Your system enables the grunts ( as well as the commander) to disembark quickly, form up, move forward to the objective. Once we do that I can command the driver to dismount and get in as driver, working beautifully until a few days ago.

Whatever solutions you find for your mod, I really do appreciate your time and efforts.

8 hours ago, Leopard20 said:

To be honest, I don't play Arma anymore so I don't notice these issues unless someone reports them to me.

That sounds troubling... But then ARMA is the kind of on and off thing, I don't claim to be playing on weekly basis through out the years, I hope it is that kind.

8 hours ago, Leopard20 said:

Announcement:
The mod has been taken down from SW until the recently reported issues are fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Is that going to affect(read totally destroy) my ongoing mission save? I know it's probably easier to just try load a save to find out...

BTW I can't remember for sure, is it your mod that enables the command view(the long distance "satellite" 3rd person view) regardless of existence subordinate? If so it is not working anymore.

6 hours ago, xrayfg89 said:

Why was this taken off the workshop?

Game breaking bugs.

3 hours ago, mmm said:

Is that going to affect(read totally destroy) my ongoing mission save? I know it's probably easier to just try load a save to find out...

I don't know if it was removed from your computer or not. I simply set the visibility to Hidden. I didn't remove it completely.

You can still use the other download links (GitHub/Armaholic), if you want.

3 hours ago, mmm said:

That sounds troubling... But then ARMA is the kind of on and off thing, I don't claim to be playing on weekly basis through out the years, I hope it is that kind.

I play almost every day (if I have free time). But I just work on my mods (mostly Super AI). I don't play missions.

Apparently, those issues occurred due to some of my test codes "accidentally" finding their way into the public release, which were causing conflicts. That's why I didn't notice these issues on my system.

I will release a fix by the end of today. I'll also fix some of the older issues.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Update:

https://github.com/leopard20/All-In-One-Command-Menu/releases/tag/v1.2.9-Beta

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1893300731

The mod had been removed from the workshop due to several game breaking bugs. Hopefully, they're fixed with this release. If you find any other broken features, please report them to be fixed ASAP.

There's still more bugs that need fixing, but the most important and noticeable ones should be fixed with this release.

# Fixed:
* General: Many leftover debug and test codes that had broken the mod.
* Mount: Units passing through the vehicle when mounting.
* Mount: Sometimes units couldn't disembark one vehicle and get into another.

* Mount: If the AI were run over right before mounting a vehicle, they couldn't get up again.
* Super Pilot: Incorrect flight behavior at 2x and 4x time accelerations.
* Landing (super pilot mode): Helicopter taking off after landing.
* Super Pilot: Gunner camera shaking in some helicopters.
* Super Pilot: Some helicopters were too fast/slow.

* Slingload: Dropping cargo using WP UI was broken.

# Improved:
* Super Pilot: More realistic flight mechanics
* Super Pilot: Faster helicopter analyzer code (faster Super Pilot initialization)
* Super Pilot: Helicopter can fly for a few seconds with engine off if there's enough torque

* Slingload: The pilot should drop the cargo from a safer height now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Leopard20 said:

* Mount: Units passing through the vehicle when mounting.

I was trying to figure out what was causing this, as it wasn't specific to any one mod.  I could also walk through vehicles, as well.  Looking forward to playing with the fixes.

2 hours ago, gatordev said:

I was trying to figure out what was causing this, as it wasn't specific to any one mod.  I could also walk through vehicles, as well.  Looking forward to playing with the fixes.

If YOU can walk through vehicles, it's probably not related to my mod. Probably a broken Geometry LOD either in an animation mod you're using or the vehicle.
However, if the AI walked though vehicles when you issued a MOUNT command using my mod, then yeah, it should be fixed.

Hello, thank you very much for sharing a great mod.

Yes, AI of this game is my cause of headaches.

I heard we can use drug and shoulder wounded team mates.

But I think if units get shot, they simply die...

Plz tell me how to do it.

Most I want to know is whether I can make all units go in the buildings or not.

I'm not a team leader and one of member.

You know, when we place wp in the building, only team leader goes in the building and

another units go around the building.

To make matters worse, he stucks on wp and never moves to next wp...

unless I throw flashbang to him...

@ICE_PIC_JAPAN
Hi,

9 hours ago, ICE_PIC_JAPAN said:

I heard we can use drug and shoulder wounded team mates.

But I think if units get shot, they simply die...

Plz tell me how to do it.

You need some sort of revive mechanism in your mission.

For player, only ACE Medical and my mod's "Revivability" cheat are supported.
For AI, besides, ACE Medical and my Revivability cheat, the mission's revive systems is probably supported too.

If you don't use ACE, I recommend that you always use the revivability cheat anyway, since it removes the mission's revive system and prevents incompatibility.

As for dragging and carrying an unconscious unit:
For player dragging the AI, only AI that go unconscious using my mod's revivability cheat are supported. In that case all you have to do is approach the unit and select drag/carry from the action menu.

The AI medics can drag the unconscious units if the following conditions are met:
1. The unit was hit by an enemy, or there's enemy nearby.

2. The medic can find a safe spot for healing.

3. The medic can find a path to the safe spot.

Most I want to know is whether I can make all units go in the buildings or not.

I'm not a team leader and one of member.

You know, when we place wp in the building, only team leader goes in the building and

another units go around the building. 

Yeah, this is related to the game's path LODs. The AI can only follow a predefined path when moving in and out of buildings. I'm not sure if I can fix it.

To make matters worse, he stucks on wp and never moves to next wp...

unless I throw flashbang to him... 

Did you encounter this issue when using my mod's Clear/Garrison building command? If so, this one too might be related to the path LOD. Some building positions cannot be navigated by the AI (in the case of a broken path LOD)

If there's any part you don't understand, let me know.

BTW, replying in Japanese is also fine, as long as you include a translation (even a Google Translate one). That is, if you're Japanese, of course.

Hello, thank you very much for your reply.

I don't want use ACE, cus it was very noisy when vehicles explodes. It was like fireworks never ending...

So, please tell me how to use Revivability" cheat in my mission.

7 hours ago, ICE_PIC_JAPAN said:

I don't want use ACE, cus it was very noisy when vehicles explodes. It was like fireworks never ending...

It's very easy. Simply select the units you want (using F1....F10 buttons), and then go to the cheats menu and select the "Add Revivability" cheat.

The units (and the player) will be revivable afterwards. 

You can disable this feature by disabling the Vehicule Cook-Off in ACE3's options

• Like 2

Hello

Can your Revivability cheat get used for example for all bluefor units?

3 hours ago, Reza TP said:

Hello

Can your Revivability cheat get used for example for all bluefor units?

Hi.
It can, but it's pointless, since other AI can't revive each other.

• Like 1

Unfortunately,  there is an error message coming up after ordering your ai squad to clear buildings (menu_1-4-5-2),, it seems if a squad member gets shot down as he enters the building the error message shows up - something about .....' ...expected destination... etc etc.. DO NOT PLAN...etc ...." ....it's not a big issue, it's just annoying, as it's a function I've used often for a long time. I had to revert to an older version without that error message. 

3 hours ago, Whirlybirds said:

Unfortunately,  there is an error message coming up after ordering your ai squad to clear buildings (menu_1-4-5-2),, it seems if a squad member gets shot down as he enters the building the error message shows up - something about .....' ...expected destination... etc etc.. DO NOT PLAN...etc ...." ....it's not a big issue, it's just annoying, as it's a function I've used often for a long time. I had to revert to an older version without that error message. 

Thanks for the report. I'll fix it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Leopard20 said:

Thanks for the report. I'll fix it.

Thanks man. That's cool.

On 7/10/2020 at 2:09 PM, Whirlybirds said:

Done.
Update:
https://github.com/leopard20/All-In-One-Command-Menu/releases/tag/v1.3.0-Beta

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1893300731

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Leopard20 said:

https://github.com/leopard20/All-In-One-Command-Menu/releases/tag/v1.3.0-Beta

Many thanks and appreciation for that quick fix. All is working fine again.