21 minutes ago, gatordev said:

I'm not using Super Pilot (as far as I know).  It's just an AI that joins my group after a trigger call and I tell him to land via the [Vehicle, Land, Land with engines (off/on)] menus.

There's an option at the bottom of that menu, which allows you turn super pilot mode on/off on the fly (pun intended).

Also, you can force turn it off from the mod settings.

1 hour ago, Leopard20 said:

There's an option at the bottom of that menu, which allows you turn super pilot mode on/off on the fly (pun intended).

Also, you can force turn it off from the mod settings.

Looks like I had it the settings turned on, so I turned it off.  However...  Here's the report:

helo in "AWARE," and told to land with engines on, would still land then takeoff immediately.  When told to "Combat Landing," it would land and stay.  Progress!  So we all loaded up.  Tried the same test for an unloading, and same thing.  "Land engines on" would result in a landing and then takeoff.  Doing a "Combat Land" would work, and the helo would land, stay until I told everyone to get off, and then take off afterwards.

I can live with this, but figured I'd give you the feedback in case you had the time to make it match the intent.

Is there a way when editing the spotting portion of the AI to make it have to see a percentage of the players body. With foliage they can see you through a small crack in the trees or bushes. This is a big problem.

It just came to my mind now somehow, but wherever you're ready to have an updated showcase of your superAI demo video, wonder if you can include a segment demonstrate an AI squad doing something like THIS? Say like they pretend they took unexpected contact then just assume positions that human would, that's really going to leave an impression if you could.

Also I wonder how much control over the position they take I have as a player squad leader.

On 6/7/2020 at 8:54 PM, Romanze said:

Is there a way when editing the spotting portion of the AI to make it have to see a percentage of the players body. With foliage they can see you through a small crack in the trees or bushes. This is a big problem.

It cannot be edited.

As I mentioned, you can reduce your visibility in a mission using a code like this:

player setUnitTrait ["camouflageCoef", 0.1]

It can be made to change dynamically if you're behind foliage and stuff. I'll include this feature in Super AI for the player.

BTW, the vanilla AI can only see your aimPos (i.e. the so-called "center of mass") and eyePos. You can test it by placing a wall in editor, going prone, and sticking your legs out of the cover.

Super AI can see your limbs too (only once a target is acquired; spotting is handled by the vanilla AI)

6 hours ago, mmm said:

It just came to my mind now somehow, but wherever you're ready to have an updated showcase of your superAI demo video, wonder if you can include a segment demonstrate an AI squad doing something like THIS? Say like they pretend they took unexpected contact then just assume positions that human would, that's really going to leave an impression if you could.

Also I wonder how much control over the position they take I have as a player squad leader.

They can take position next to windows (which are detected by mesh generation) and pretty much anywhere inside the building, but not using the vanilla commanding menu, because it only supports buildingPositions, so your crosshair always snaps to these positions (the white lines you see when ordering units to move into buildings).

I have to create a new commanding menu for this feature to work. When I do, you can tell a unit to go wherever you want.

3 hours ago, Leopard20 said:

It cannot be edited.

As I mentioned, you can reduce your visibility in a mission using a code like this:

player setUnitTrait ["camouflageCoeff", 0.1]

It can be made to change dynamically if you're behind foliage and stuff. I'll include this feature in Super AI for the player.

BTW, the vanilla AI can only see your aimPos (i.e. the so-called "center of mass") and eyePos. You can test it by placing a wall in editor, going prone, and sticking your legs out of the cover.

Super AI can see your limbs too (only once a target is acquired; spotting is handled by the vanilla AI)

So there is no adjustable dynamic range. It's center of mass && || eye true or false. Maybe possible to turn this off and create a new spotting mechanism. Maybe by noting the players stance + camo + surrounding foliage/objects, then when the enemy can take that calculation into account when you're within visual range. Can a player be detected while standing on grass perhaps? My other issue is when enemy AI are running they stop aim and shoot with super accuracy. We all know as a player we have to catch our breath because our reticle is all over the place.

10 hours ago, Romanze said:

Maybe possible to turn this off and create a new spotting mechanism.

It is possible, and like I said I'm already using such mechanism once the AI has acquired a target, but it is slower than the vanilla spotting system so I can't use it to spot a group of targets, otherwise there will be a massive frame drop if there are too many targets in a unit's FOV.

The code I mentioned above works reliably, and when you're far enough from the AI they won't see you, even if you're out in the open. So I have no reason to create a new spotting mechanism.

10 hours ago, Romanze said:

My other issue is when enemy AI are running they stop aim and shoot with super accuracy. We all know as a player we have to catch our breath because our reticle is all over the place.

Fatigue, movement and sudden changes in animation reduce the super AI's accuracy, so you don't have to worry about that.

Hi Leopard, I was wondering if AIO is fully compatible with the LAMBS mod? I am not an expert but have read that the doMove command is breaking the LAMBS mods. What type of movement function does AIO use? And is it the same for 3D and the WP map system which you have impemented?

7 hours ago, rainbow47 said:

Hi Leopard, I was wondering if AIO is fully compatible with the LAMBS mod? I am not an expert but have read that the doMove command is breaking the LAMBS mods. What type of movement function does AIO use? And is it the same for 3D and the WP map system which you have impemented?

Hi.
I use doStop+moveTo for almost everything (as indicated by the unit's current command, which is STOP). If LAMBS uses doMove, they won't be compatible (currentCommand _unit == "MOVE" terminates a unit's task in my mod).

I don't think my mod will break LAMBS, but the other way around might be true (at least for the player's squad, since my mod doesn't affect other squads).

Hello there, 

This looks great, I used the command menu and it's awesome. 

And I watched the super AI video and I love it, can't wait for the release. 

keep up the wonderful work!

• Thanks 1

Hi Leopard,

I tried your mod yesterday and it really is a godsend for managing AI in arma. I was really impressed by how easy it is to give out tasks to the AI that with the vanilla system were either impossible or guaranteed to cause (hilarious) disaster. Especially sling loading is really, really impressive. I did encounter some minor issues though.

On 5/1/2020 at 8:52 PM, Leopard20 said:

* Inventory: Units can now access their vehicles' inventory without disembarking, like the player. Also, a shortcut is added to the "Inventory" sub-menu, called "On self" to open their vehicle's inventory.

I noticed that this feature didn't work though. I tried various ways to para-drop troops from helicopters and encountered this issue. Naturally, they only jump when they are wearing a chute. But giving them one by opening their inventory while already mounted in the helicopter only works with the vanilla action. Using your mod always made them dismount the heli and run around a bit before opening the helicopters inventory.

I also noticed that units sometimes get bunched up if they are moving along waypoints. I send two dudes on a round around the street and at the end point they stood at the very same position, glitching inside each other. It seems to me that they are losing formation at the end.

There also was an error message while trying the taxi feature with a helicopter. But I don't really understand what that does anyway. If I can replicate it, I'll try to screenshot the error for you.

When I issued waypoints to one of my guys sitting in a landed helicopter with its engine off, he did not lift off but was rather dragged along the path of the waypoints on the ground, resulting in an unscheduled rapid disassembly after hitting some trees on the way.

I tried most of this in the Eden Editor on Livonia, but had a go at KP Liberation Malden later. I noticed that the medic does revive you, but something seems to clash with the mission's own medic scripts. After revival I was stuck in third person and couldn't use any commands or the scope of my gun. After a little while I just dropped dead and had to respawn. I guess the revive wasn't registered completely and I died after the bleedout-timer ran out. Normal healing works fine though.

That looks like a lot now. But rest assured: Your mod is still great and makes giving out tasks to the AI a lot less frustrating. Thank you for your efforts!

@Arfour
Hi,

On 6/10/2020 at 2:06 PM, Arfour said:

I noticed that this feature didn't work though. I tried various ways to para-drop troops from helicopters and encountered this issue. Naturally, they only jump when they are wearing a chute. But giving them one by opening their inventory while already mounted in the helicopter only works with the vanilla action. Using your mod always made them dismount the heli and run around a bit before opening the helicopters inventory.

Interesting. I'm almost 100% sure it used to worked. I'll investigate.
Edit: I can't reproduce the issue.
Do you use any inventory mods?
Also, do you select "On Self" in the inventory menu?

I also noticed that units sometimes get bunched up if they are moving along waypoints. I send two dudes on a round around the street and at the end point they stood at the very same position, glitching inside each other. It seems to me that they are losing formation at the end.

Yeah. I should revise this feature. I currently make each unit move individually, which has two problems:
1. As you mentioned, the units don't move in "formation"

2. The path generation for each of them triggers individually, which, if there are too many of them, makes the path generation slower (when units move in formation, the path generation only triggers for the formation leader, and the other units use a low level path generation to follow the leader).

There also was an error message while trying the taxi feature with a helicopter. But I don't really understand what that does anyway. If I can replicate it, I'll try to screenshot the error for you.

The taxi feature is not working right now (and even if it did, it wouldn't work on a heli). It has to be replaced.

When I issued waypoints to one of my guys sitting in a landed helicopter with its engine off, he did not lift off but was rather dragged along the path of the waypoints on the ground, resulting in an unscheduled rapid disassembly after hitting some trees on the way.

Hmm. What terrain and mission did this happen on? Probably the mission was using too many code spawns which delayed code execution. See:

I have to replace the helicopter's "piloting" script with an unscheduled one. Hopefully my new "scheduler" for the super AI project will finish soon and I'll be able to use that one without having to rewrite my script.

I noticed that the medic does revive you, but something seems to clash with the mission's own medic scripts. After revival I was stuck in third person and couldn't use any commands or the scope of my gun.

If you use the "revivability" cheat instead, there will not be a problem (hopefully).
But I should definitely add compatibility with popular missions to prevent this issue.

BTW, thanks for the feedback!

Update:
https://github.com/leopard20/All-In-One-Command-Menu/releases/tag/v1.2.8-Beta
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1893300731

# Added:
* Waypoint UI: Topography viewer (located in the left-side menu). It is primarily intended to be used for helis, as they require a flat surface for landing. It also detects objects. (note: it only represents how flat a position is) I created it for landing on top of carriers, since the carrier marker on the map is very inaccurate.

# Improved:
* Super Pilot: Code optimization

# Fixed:
* Self Heal: Fixed an infinite loop if unit didn't have medical items.

• Like 4

Thanks for the update. 

Would it be possible to keep the WP Map zoomed in after exiting it?

9 hours ago, rainbow47 said:

Thanks for the update. 

Would it be possible to keep the WP Map zoomed in after exiting it?

I plan on using the vanilla map in a future release, because it disables background 3D rendering which gives you a higher frame frate. 

For now, I suppose I can save the last zoom and apply it to the map.

Thank you Leopard

I am also wondering, is there a way to give units the order to attack enemies via the map WP menu?

2 hours ago, rainbow47 said:

I am also wondering, is there a way to give units the order to attack enemies via the map WP menu?

No, there's no 'attack' command in my mod.

Hi Leopard,

Thank you for your detailed reply. I'll try to get through it.

On 6/11/2020 at 10:51 AM, Leopard20 said:

@Arfour
Hi,

Interesting. I'm almost 100% sure it used to worked. I'll investigate.
Edit: I can't reproduce the issue.
Do you use any inventory mods?
Also, do you select "On Self" in the inventory menu?

I can replicate it. These are the mods used: CBA, Enhanced Movement + Walkable moving objects, Advanced Rappelling Reworked, Shack Tac UI, JSRS and your AIO Commands.

I tried this on Livonia, using these choppers: M-900, AH-9 Pawnee, WY-55 Czapla, IDAP EH302. It worked once, but then never. Using both "on self" and "on vehicle" makes them dismount (while on the ground) and run off to the southwest. They don't stop running.

On 6/11/2020 at 10:51 AM, Leopard20 said:

Hmm. What terrain and mission did this happen on? Probably the mission was using too many code spawns which delayed code execution. See:

It happened on Livonia, close northeast to the village of Brena, coordinates 066-113. I can't replicate it though. Now they correctly start up the helicopter. They don't seem to notice the power lines though when they try to land ...

Other things I noticed while playing around: Landing helicopters makes them touch down, lift up again and then land again. They always do that.

The "get in" command seems to be broken, too. I tried to let three guys mount the M-900 as passengers and got an error message once. Otherwise they aren't doing anything. They just don't react to the "get in" command at all, they just turn to "stop" in the unit bar. Vanilla command works fine.

4 hours ago, Arfour said:

They don't seem to notice the power lines though when they try to land .

No, they don't. Last I checked, neither do the vanilla AI.

Landing helicopters makes them touch down, lift up again and then land again. They always do that.

Yeah, it's been there forever. It occurs when the controls are transferred from the Super Pilot to the vanilla AI. I have to fix it soon.

The "get in" command seems to be broken, too. I tried to let three guys mount the M-900 as passengers and got an error message once.

It's really strange. I can't reproduce this either.

If you run the game with logs on, can you take a look at the logs and send me the errors?

BTW, are you sure you're running the latest version of Arma? Legacy builds (including Linux builds) are not compatible. I think the oldest compatible version is 1.96. 

17 hours ago, Leopard20 said:

BTW, are you sure you're running the latest version of Arma? Legacy builds (including Linux builds) are not compatible. I think the oldest compatible version is 1.96.

Yes, I am. Running 1.98.146373 at the moment via Steam. I'll have a go with just AIO and CBA loaded, maybe it is one of the other mods interfering.

[Edit]

I tried again, this time only CBA and AIO loaded. First try Livonia, second and third in VR. Livonia: Same experience as before. Soldiers refuse to get in vehicles by other means as vanilla command. If they are seated, they step out and run off to the south when ordered to open inventory "on self".

In VR, first time the "Get in" worked. It seems that if you try to give them an invalid order (i. e. to get three people in as passengers if the target only has two passenger seats) the script breaks. Afterwards they refuse the order or - this was new in VR - just run off in the opposite direction.

This is what the RPT loks like:

Spoiler

14:33:42 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================
14:33:42 modsReadOnly = true
14:33:42 safeModsActivated = false
14:33:42 customMods = true
14:33:42 hash = '1BCEC6EFAB81F1FF251700695B2BE08D9CA7DB1B'
14:33:42 hashShort = 'f3d70283'
14:33:42                                               name |               modDir |    default |   official |               origin |                                     hash | hashShort | fullPath
14:33:42 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14:33:42                   All-In-One Single-Player Project | @All-in-One Command Menu (Deluxe) |      false |      false |             GAME DIR | c5ef87b504620e905d68495d516c4e4f8bdc2e21 |  63d399d5 | S:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\!Workshop\@All-in-One Command Menu (Deluxe)
14:33:42                      Community Base Addons v3.15.1 |              @CBA_A3 |      false |      false |             GAME DIR | 33eef5c0ed583d1222319460b184090513193287 |  131bbb64 | S:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\!Workshop\@CBA_A3
14:33:42                          Arma 3 Contact (Platform) |                enoch |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | a4ee0aa9675b9578de2c2742dfa75f14b463b311 |  2c003588 | S:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\enoch
14:33:42                                       Arma 3 Tanks |                 tank |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | f20f91e6d4de2f912c9aef10440b9f7cdd9186ba |  ee2006c9 | S:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank
14:33:42                                     Arma 3 Tac-Ops |               tacops |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | e173f6dac22cbfba9a80f06ab6274f283a79ccf1 |  99fbe961 | S:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tacops
14:33:42                                 Arma 3 Laws of War |               orange |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | 483d1b17bba31a73aca3382baca90726e5fb3b27 |  85779468 | S:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange
14:33:42                                      Arma 3 Malden |                 argo |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | f70c5909dd0cf7f85041d1a6f8117fcddbefbeb4 |  119b97f7 | S:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo
14:33:42                                        Arma 3 Jets |                 jets |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | 02935f9fd087965351eaf1af421fee2349cb46b7 |   a7400e7 | S:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets
14:33:42                                        Arma 3 Apex |            expansion |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | ae333819e353cbcf64d25c1a18b182e1c48de485 |  dd4515be | S:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion
14:33:42                                    Arma 3 Marksmen |                 mark |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | 31fcc6f8175f2f8ca204c30f0d70656f23349084 |  afb3a14a | S:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark
14:33:42                                 Arma 3 Helicopters |                 heli |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | ed81c94ee14b0d6bcc0c09947bec1d80ac81285a |  fbdee859 | S:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli
14:33:42                                       Arma 3 Karts |                 kart |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | 57fdc8d27afb5ec5890666c22efaa27555c6a60c |  be245321 | S:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart
14:33:42                                        Arma 3 Zeus |              curator |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | 65c7e2c50ad25b4d727780b435533113ad1e9cf3 |  bb8e34f1 | S:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator
14:33:42                                             Arma 3 |                   A3 |       true |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
14:33:42 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================
14:33:42 DX11 - Initializing DX11 engine.
14:33:42 DX11 - Using DXGI adapter 0 (detected in config).
14:33:42 DX11 - Using DXGI adapter 0.
14:33:42     - adapter description : AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
14:33:42     - adapter vendor ID : 4098
14:33:42     - adapter device ID : 29471
14:33:42     - adapter subsys ID : 597169292
14:33:42     - adapter revision  : 193
14:33:42     - dedicated video memory : 4252430336
14:33:42     - dedicated system memory : 0
14:33:42     - shared system memory : 4267829248
14:33:42 InitSound ...
14:33:43 InitSound - complete
14:33:44 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
14:33:44 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
14:33:47 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [0,23.298,0] PreStart started.
14:33:47 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [0,23.781,0] PreStart finished.
14:33:48 SimulWeather - Cloud Renderer - noise texture file is not specified!
14:33:49 SimulWeather - Cloud Renderer - noise texture file is not specified!
14:33:49 core\skyobject\skyobject.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:33:51 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Userconfig: Ignored.
14:33:51 a3\data_f\krater.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:33:51 a3\data_f\koule.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:33:52 Loading movesType CfgGesturesMale
14:33:52 Creating action map cache
14:33:52 MovesType CfgGesturesMale load time 50 ms
14:33:52 Loading movesType CfgMovesMaleSdr
14:33:52 Creating action map cache
14:33:55 Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\hubcleaned\briefing\hubbriefing_loop.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: hubbriefing_ext
14:33:55 Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\hubcleaned\spectator\hubspectator_stand.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: hubspectator_stand_contact
14:33:56 MovesType CfgMovesMaleSdr load time 3951 ms
14:33:56 a3\characters_f\proxies\flag.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:34:17 a3\data_f\blesk1.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:34:17 a3\data_f\blesk2.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:34:17 a3\data_f\raindrop.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:34:17 a3\map_enoch\data\skydome.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:34:17 a3\data_f\stars.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:34:17 a3\map_enoch\data\horizon.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:34:17 a3\data_f\rainbow.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:34:21 Land_PipeFence_04_m_gate_r_F: door_1_handle_rot_1 - unknown animation source door_1_nosound_source
14:34:21 Land_PipeFence_04_m_gate_r_F: door_1_handle_rot_2 - unknown animation source door_1_nosound_source
14:34:21 Fresnel k must be >0, given n=1,k=0
14:34:22 Land_PipeFence_03_m_gate_r_F: door_1_handle_rot_1 - unknown animation source door_1_nosound_source
14:34:22 Land_PipeFence_03_m_gate_r_F: door_1_handle_rot_2 - unknown animation source door_1_nosound_source
14:34:23 a3\structures_f_enoch\furniture\school_equipment\school_clock.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:34:23 Strange convex component61 in a3\structures_f_enoch\military\barracks\barracks_06_f.p3d:geometryView
14:34:24 a3\3den\objects\cursor.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:34:25 String STR_A3_CfgVehicles_Land_SignInfo_01_Shelter_F0 not found
14:34:26 [CBA] (ui) INFO: 3DEN item list preloaded. Time: 198 ms
14:34:27 Strange convex component57 in a3\structures_f_enoch\military\airfield\servicehangar_01_r_f.p3d:geometryPhys
14:34:27 Strange convex component57 in a3\structures_f_enoch\military\airfield\servicehangar_01_r_f.p3d:geometryFire
14:34:29 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: missionNamespace processed [false]
14:34:29 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [11784,65.715,0] PreInit started. v3.15.1.200418
14:34:29 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Reading settings from settings file.
14:34:29 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Finished reading settings from settings file.
14:34:29 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [11784,65.828,0] PreInit finished.
14:34:31 Fresnel k must be >0, given n=2.51,k=0
14:34:50 a3\air_f\data\plane_flag_medium_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:35:24 a3\air_f_beta\heli_transport_02\main_rotor_center_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:35:24 a3\air_f\data\plane_flag_big_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:35:24 a3\air_f_beta\heli_transport_02\view_pilot_switches_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:35:57 a3\weapons_f\binocular\nvg_proxy.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:35:58 a3\weapons_f\binocular\nvg_proxy.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:35:58 a3\weapons_f\binocular\nvg_proxy_off.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:35:58 soldier[B_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:35:58 a3\weapons_f\acc\reticle_nlaw.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:35:58 soldier[B_soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:35:58 soldier[B_soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:36:01 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Checking mission settings file ...
14:36:01 Script 'cba_settings.sqf' not found
14:36:01 Starting mission:
14:36:01  Mission file: tempMissionSP
14:36:01  Mission world: Enoch
14:36:01  Mission directory: D:\Eigene Dateien\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\Arfour%20Foulkesayke\missions\tempMissionSP.Enoch\
14:36:01 EPE manager release (0|5|0)
14:36:04 "BIS_fnc_log: [preInit] ""DeltaTime computation started"""
14:36:04 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [19156,160.903,0] PreInit started. v3.15.1.200418
14:36:04 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Reading settings from settings file.
14:36:04 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Finished reading settings from settings file.
14:36:04 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [19156,161.017,0] PreInit finished.
14:36:05 soldier[B_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:36:05 soldier[B_soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:36:05 soldier[B_soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:36:05 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [19158,161.676,0] PostInit started. MISSIONINIT: missionName=tempMissionSP, missionVersion=53, worldName=Enoch, isMultiplayer=false, isServer=true, isDedicated=false, CBA_isHeadlessClient=false, hasInterface=true, didJIP=false
14:36:05 [CBA] (versioning) INFO: [19158,161.677,0] VERSIONING:cba=3.15.1.200418
14:36:05 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [19158,161.678,0] PostInit finished.
14:36:05 Fresnel k must be >0, given n=1.4,k=0
14:36:05 Unknown task state: 
14:36:08 Loading movesType CfgMovesSnakes_F
14:36:08 Creating action map cache
14:36:08 MovesType CfgMovesSnakes_F load time 24 ms
14:36:11 Loading movesType CfgMovesRabbit_F
14:36:11 Creating action map cache
14:36:11 MovesType CfgMovesRabbit_F load time 56 ms
14:36:14 Loading movesType CfgMovesButterfly
14:36:14 Creating action map cache
14:36:14 MovesType CfgMovesButterfly load time 19 ms
14:36:16 Loading movesType CfgMovesBird
14:36:16 Creating action map cache
14:36:33 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:36:33 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:36:37 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:36:37 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:36:43 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:36:43 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:36:45 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:36:45 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:36:47 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:36:47 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:36:59 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:36:59 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:37:02 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:37:02 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:37:08 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:37:08 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:37:19 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:37:19 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:37:23 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:37:23 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:37:27 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:37:27 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:37:29 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:37:29 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:37:39 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:37:39 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:37:53 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:37:53 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:38:15 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:38:15 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:38:48 soldier[B_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:38:48 soldier[B_soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:38:48 soldier[B_soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:38:49 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: missionNamespace processed [false]
14:38:49 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [31411,325.806,0] PreInit started. v3.15.1.200418
14:38:49 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Reading settings from settings file.
14:38:49 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Finished reading settings from settings file.
14:38:49 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [31411,325.878,0] PreInit finished.
14:38:51 Wrong color format 
14:38:53 EPE manager release (0|5|0)
14:41:50 Link to 9a22856f (Obj-80,209:1391) not released
14:41:50 a3\map_vr\data\obloha.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
14:41:51 String STR_A3_CfgVehicles_Land_SignInfo_01_Shelter_F0 not found
14:41:52 [CBA] (ui) INFO: 3DEN item list already preloaded.
14:41:54 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: missionNamespace processed [false]
14:41:54 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [36198,510.737,0] PreInit started. v3.15.1.200418
14:41:54 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Reading settings from settings file.
14:41:54 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Finished reading settings from settings file.
14:41:54 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [36198,510.85,0] PreInit finished.
14:42:04 soldier[B_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:42:04 soldier[B_soldier_LAT2_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:42:04 soldier[B_soldier_LAT2_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:42:24 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Checking mission settings file ...
14:42:24 Script 'cba_settings.sqf' not found
14:42:24 Starting mission:
14:42:24  Mission file: tempMissionSP
14:42:24  Mission world: VR
14:42:24  Mission directory: D:\Eigene Dateien\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\Arfour%20Foulkesayke\missions\tempMissionSP.VR\
14:42:24 EPE manager release (0|1|0)
14:42:25 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [39337,542.007,0] PreInit started. v3.15.1.200418
14:42:26 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Reading settings from settings file.
14:42:26 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Finished reading settings from settings file.
14:42:26 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [39337,542.129,0] PreInit finished.
14:42:26 soldier[B_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:42:26 soldier[B_soldier_LAT2_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:42:26 soldier[B_soldier_LAT2_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:42:26 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [39339,542.834,0] PostInit started. MISSIONINIT: missionName=tempMissionSP, missionVersion=53, worldName=VR, isMultiplayer=false, isServer=true, isDedicated=false, CBA_isHeadlessClient=false, hasInterface=true, didJIP=false
14:42:26 [CBA] (versioning) INFO: [39339,542.835,0] VERSIONING:cba=3.15.1.200418
14:42:26 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [39339,542.835,0] PostInit finished.
14:42:26 Unknown task state: 
14:42:29 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:42:29 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:42:32 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:42:32 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:42:33 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:42:33 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:42:50 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:42:50 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:42:59 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:42:59 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:43:07 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:43:07 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:43:10 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:43:10 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:43:24 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:43:24 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:43:30 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:43:30 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:43:31 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:43:31 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:43:33 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:43:33 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:44:01 Ragdoll - loading of ragdoll source "Soldier" started.
14:44:01 Ragdoll - loading of ragdoll source "Soldier" finished successfully.
14:44:52 EPE manager release (0|19|0)
14:44:54 soldier[B_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:44:54 soldier[B_soldier_LAT2_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:44:54 soldier[B_soldier_LAT2_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:44:55 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: missionNamespace processed [false]
14:44:55 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [52651,691.1,0] PreInit started. v3.15.1.200418
14:44:55 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Reading settings from settings file.
14:44:55 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Finished reading settings from settings file.
14:44:55 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [52651,691.176,0] PreInit finished.
14:45:15 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Checking mission settings file ...
14:45:15 Script 'cba_settings.sqf' not found
14:45:15 Starting mission:
14:45:15  Mission file: tempMissionSP
14:45:15  Mission world: VR
14:45:15  Mission directory: D:\Eigene Dateien\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\Arfour%20Foulkesayke\missions\tempMissionSP.VR\
14:45:15 EPE manager release (0|2|0)
14:45:17 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [54741,713.117,0] PreInit started. v3.15.1.200418
14:45:17 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Reading settings from settings file.
14:45:17 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Finished reading settings from settings file.
14:45:17 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [54741,713.233,0] PreInit finished.
14:45:17 soldier[B_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:45:17 soldier[B_soldier_LAT2_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:45:17 soldier[B_soldier_LAT2_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:45:17 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [54743,713.967,0] PostInit started. MISSIONINIT: missionName=tempMissionSP, missionVersion=53, worldName=VR, isMultiplayer=false, isServer=true, isDedicated=false, CBA_isHeadlessClient=false, hasInterface=true, didJIP=false
14:45:17 [CBA] (versioning) INFO: [54743,713.968,0] VERSIONING:cba=3.15.1.200418
14:45:17 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [54743,713.969,0] PostInit finished.
14:45:18 Unknown task state: 
14:45:19 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:45:19 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:45:25 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:45:25 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:45:26 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:45:26 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:45:27 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:45:27 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:45:45 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:45:45 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:45:47 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:45:47 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:45:57 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:45:57 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:46:01 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:46:01 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:46:02 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:46:02 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:46:03 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:46:03 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
14:46:24 soldier[B_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:46:24 soldier[B_soldier_LAT2_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:46:24 soldier[B_soldier_LAT2_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
14:46:25 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: missionNamespace processed [false]
14:46:25 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [60502,781.592,0] PreInit started. v3.15.1.200418
14:46:25 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Reading settings from settings file.
14:46:25 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Finished reading settings from settings file.
14:46:25 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [60502,781.689,0] PreInit finished.

I hate to bug you about this problem, but it has just about made Arma 3 unplayable.

I usually do the driving to area of operation, after which I dismount and I use your mod to tell the driver to exit the vehicle and to get in the BTR as driver.

The driver acknowledges the order but refuses to move. At that point the driver will only board the BTR as a passenger using the text system, and as you know, there is no provision to move anyone as passenger inside the vehicle to the driver's or gunner's position, otherwise this all would be a minor issue.

I understand some of this isn't your problem. I continue to have problems with the team identification stuff, where I select squad members by color (red  for grunts, green for crews).  Sometimes the colors just stop (and reset to default white color)  and I must re-select them to the right color, sometimes more than once. Even when they have the right color they won't mount the vehicle using your system, so I must revert to the text system to get them to mount.

I hope you fix at least some of these issues to restore playability.

@badanov

Thanks for the feedback, and my apologies for the inconvenience.

To be honest, I don't play Arma anymore so I don't notice these issues unless someone reports them to me.

41 minutes ago, badanov said:

tell the driver to exit the vehicle and to get in the BTR as driver

Sorry I'm a bit confused. Do you mean the driver of another vehicle? So the unit is in a vehicle right? And you want him to disembark and get in the BTR?

The driver acknowledges the order but refuses to move.

You mean before getting in the BTR right?

At that point the driver will only board the BTR as a passenger using the text system

Strange. Can you tell me the class name of the BTR (from editor) and also what mod is it from?

there is no provision to move anyone as passenger inside the vehicle to the driver's or gunner's position,

In reality (or vanilla Arma), it may be true, but you can use the Switch Seat command from my mod to do that. It even works mid-air for aircraft.

Of course, I'm not saying that this is the solution to the problem. It shouldn't happen. I'll fix it.

Sometimes the colors just stop (and reset to default white color) 

I've been meaning to fix this after updating the commanding menus, but I guess it's just too annoying and I'll have to do it anyway. The only reason I haven't done it so far is that it breaks some other parts of the mod. But I guess fixing the problems with vanilla features has a higher priority than my mod's features.

If you've noticed any other issues, please let me know.

8 hours ago, Arfour said:

I tried again, this time only CBA and AIO loaded. First try Livonia, second and third in VR. Livonia: Same experience as before. Soldiers refuse to get in vehicles by other means as vanilla command. If they are seated, they step out and run off to the south when ordered to open inventory "on self".

In VR, first time the "Get in" worked. It seems that if you try to give them an invalid order (i. e. to get three people in as passengers if the target only has two passenger seats) the script breaks. Afterwards they refuse the order or - this was new in VR - just run off in the opposite direction.

This is what the RPT loks like:

I might've broken something. I'm not quite sure what it is though.
BTW, I didn't see any errors related to my mod in the log.
Anyway, thanks for the feedback. I'll see what's wrong.

• Thanks 1

Announcement:
The mod has been taken down from SW until the recently reported issues are fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Sad 2