[AiO SP Command Deluxe]

It seems W or M formation doesn't work. Am I missing dependencies? Also staggered column formation is missing. 

43 minutes ago, JaRoLLz said:

[AiO SP Command Deluxe]

It seems W or M formation doesn't work. Am I missing dependencies? Also staggered column formation is missing. 

They're not implemented yet.

34 minutes ago, Leopard20 said:

They're not implemented yet.

Ok. Thanks for the info. Anyway a bit OOT, in my Arma 3, it seems all civilian cars has no right side mirror. Is it normal?

2 hours ago, JaRoLLz said:

Ok. Thanks for the info. Anyway a bit OOT, in my Arma 3, it seems all civilian cars has no right side mirror. Is it normal?

AFAIK, some vehicles such as the Hatchback have some sort of "monitors" inside the vehicle instead of physical mirrors. You can ask about this in the General Discussions or Q&A forum.

Will this work with voice command as well? Things like articulate for example?

Also, on the steam page it says "This mod is part of my All-in-one Single-Player Project[forums.bohemia.net] released as a separate addon. For more information on this project, visit the highlighted link."

Does this  mean that if I download it from one of the manual links there will be  more than what the steam page has?

1 hour ago, gnosis89 said:

Will this work with voice command as well? Things like articulate for example?

No

Also, on the steam page it says "This mod is part of my All-in-one Single-Player Project[forums.bohemia.net] released as a separate addon. For more information on this project, visit the highlighted link."

Does this  mean that if I download it from one of the manual links there will be  more than what the steam page has?

No. I meant the project consists of more addons. The rest are not out yet.

I wish I could use with voice command, this is so much better than vanillas command system....

Will none of it work with something like articulate, or just some of it? C2 works with articulate (or so I've heard)... I imagine I could use it for the basic commands that are also in vanilla, especially with a program like Glovepie right? (manually assigning it myself)

A few more questions; I haven't quite figured out how the medic system works. The drag is automatic? I've been injured and my teamates with med equipment often don't heal me. How can they drag and carry injured teamates? Do I have to command it always? If so, how?

And this is perfectly compatible with C2 correct, only you mention not using both commands at same time...don't they both go off of the same Team/squad command menus?

Is there any way to keep the Y (key) menu from going directly to zeus after enabling the zeus option. (I've tried hitting it again and it still takes me to the zeus overview when I press Y) The only way around this is pressing Y twice very quickly...

Thanks for all the wonderful work mate.

3 hours ago, gnosis89 said:

I wish I could use with voice command, this is so much better than vanillas command system....

Will none of it work with something like articulate, or just some of it? C2 works with articulate (or so I've heard)... I imagine I could use it for the basic commands that are also in vanilla, especially with a program like Glovepie right? (manually assigning it myself)

I haven't used the voice commands in a couple of years and I don't know how it works. I guess the vanilla commands might work. But except for the custom commanding menus, my mod doesn't use any vanilla commands. You'll have to try it for yourself.

The drag is automatic?

Yes

I've been injured and my teamates with med equipment often don't heal me.

Do you use any medical mods?

And this is perfectly compatible with C2 correct, only you mention not using both commands at same time...don't they both go off of the same Team/squad command menus? 

I'm not sure about "perfectly compatible" though. AFAIK it should be.

No. C2 has it's own interface and uses custom commands like my mod.

Is there any way to keep the Y (key) menu from going directly to zeus after enabling the zeus option. (I've tried hitting it again and it still takes me to the zeus overview when I press Y) The only way around this is pressing Y twice very quickly...

I've explained how to change the keybinds in the manual.

14 hours ago, Leopard20 said:

No, no other medical mods. Just TPW, enhanced movement, enhanced movement rework, CBA and this. Will maybe be using C2 soon as well, see how these play together. I noticed that in a few buildings I couldn't get my squad members to position themselves at the points I told them to. To the point that they wouldn't even enter the building. (mostly upstairs by windows). Only happened once I started using this. The only problem I've come across though.

"6. To disable the custom vanilla menus, simply unbind their keys in CBA Controls Panel (OPTIONS > Controls > ADDON OPTIONS > All-in-one Custom Menus).  

If you need to use vanilla menus but don't want to disable custom ones in settings, you can press numbers with Ctrl/Alt keys (Like Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2 etc). You can use both by doing so. Credits: @Clear Sky "

Are you referring to this? So I have to unbind some key for the zeus menu? I don't understand...forgive my ignorance

"7. You can open the High Command Menu in two steps: 

7.1. Switch to high command (default: Ctrl + Space). If it doesn't work, open and close the AIO menu once

7.2. Now open AIO Menu"

I noticed that I cannot open high command (map) even when doing this....

Do you still play Arma 3 (sp) yourself, or just mod it now?

47 minutes ago, gnosis89 said:

I noticed that in a few buildings I couldn't get my squad members to position themselves at the points I told them to. To the point that they wouldn't even enter the building. (mostly upstairs by windows). Only happened once I started using this. The only problem I've come across though.

If you use the vanilla move commands, then I'm pretty sure it's not related to my mod. You can always disable my mod from the settings to make sure.

The vanilla path generation has some problems for some buildings anyway.

Are you referring to this? So I have to unbind some key for the zeus menu? I don't understand...forgive my ignorance

The very first note (Note 0). I've even bolded it.

I noticed that I cannot open high command (map) even when doing this....

You can't do this when the map is open. Vanilla Arma issue. There's an option in the Menu (option 7, High Command) that allows you to access high command directly without using that method.

No, no other medical mods.

Well, things work fine on my end. Just make sure you select some units to heal you.

Do you still play Arma 3 (sp) yourself, or just mod it now?

Rarely. I guess I've given up on the vanilla AI and I can't really enjoy the game (SP) without my own AI anymore. (which isn't fully playable yet)

I'll give all of this a try today.

Have you tried any other AI mods though? There are quite a few....

Any that would work well with your mod as well?

im also experiencing issues with auto-heal,

unit groups are not healing player when going unconscious (using ace)

18 hours ago, gnosis89 said:

I've been injured and my teamates with med equipment often don't heal me. 

same here,

you need to go close to them in order to heal you, they don't came for you it is the other way around...

however, it works perfectly with ai to ai 

12 minutes ago, gnosis89 said:

Have you tried any other AI mods though? There are quite a few....

Yes. Other AI mods = Vanilla AI + some tactical enhancements (which sometimes lead to even more problems). My AI is a complete rewrite.

12 minutes ago, gnosis89 said:

Any that would work well with your mod as well?

They should be (for the most part).

11 minutes ago, AirShark said:

im also experiencing issues with auto-heal,

unit groups are not healing player when going unconscious (using ace)

Okay. I'll investigate.

By high command not working I mean that when I press left cntrl and space it doesn't take me to high command. (Isn't that suppose to take me to the high command map?)

When I choose high command via the all in one menu it stays as a menu, it has nothing to do with a map..

Well in that case, I greatly look forward to your AI being playable.

I like the addition of many things in this mod, but yeah the AI is still quite silly...The option to garrison a building is neat, but when they all choose very stupid positions and face in stupid directions in sort of ruins it.

9 minutes ago, gnosis89 said:

By high command not working I mean that when I press left cntrl and space it doesn't take me to high command. (Isn't that suppose to take me to the high command map?)

No. It just switches commanding mode from Squad Command to High Command.

Ah, how do I access the high command then (on the map, to command various squads etc..? (Sorry for the stupid question)

Also, I fiddled with the AI_medic option and the AI is healing me now. Not certain about AI to AI though, I'll have to report on that later. (I am not using ace) That other fellow may want to toggle the ace option in the CBA options menu.

Magnificent mod Leopard. I look so very forward to your AI and other works with this. Imagine it'll work well with SP scenarios and campaign as well?

Going to try this on the campaign now...

EDIT:

Yet another question, is there anyway to get AI drivers to follow you? (I'm in a vehicle and would like them to follow me, regroup etc...nothing has worked) I can only give them a move here order, but then the go at their own pace.

Ah, how do I access the high command then (on the map, to command various squads etc..?

Add a squad to your high command (using the High Command Menu option "Create Support Group HC"); switch to high command; open the map

is there anyway to get AI drivers to follow you?

I guess you're new to Arma right? If so, you should know that the AI driving is probably the buggiest part of the game. The path generation for vehicles is really bad.

With that in mind, note that:

1. They can't really follow you too closely.

2. They can't move to a position that is too close to their current position (i.e if the distance is closer than their minimum path generation spacing, ~5-10m).

I guess you can kind of get them to follow you a little closer using my mod's Follow command (it's under Infantry Commands).

I played Arma II, but just gave up on it a while ago because it was so finicky. I've had arma 3 for a while, but have postponed playing it for the same reasons. Yeah the AI is terrible...

I keep having simple issues though, using the vanilla move commands with All in one enabled. Sometimes they won't even follow a simple move order, or regroup. Is there some cause to this? (There's no such options under the all in one menu)Or even "Gen In" orders...Sometimes to the point that they'll just be moving their legs backwards slowly but not even moving at all....(I've tried the unstick command as well)

Going to try without mod to see if issue(s) persist. As I cannot recall having these prior.

Any progress on the AI mod? Its been stuck at 30% for a while.

2019-2020 has been a dry year for Arma, I'd hate to see a project for Ai so amazing get dead.

1 hour ago, ZeekPlayzYT said:

Any progress on the AI mod? Its been stuck at 30% for a while.

2019-2020 has been a dry year for Arma, I'd hate to see a project for Ai so amazing get dead.

I don't update that percentage!

Yeah there has been some progress. It's not dead.

2 hours ago, gnosis89 said:

Sometimes to the point that they'll just be moving their legs backwards slowly but not even moving at all

What do you mean? I think someone else reported this before.
Also, which version of the mod are you using? (Workshop, GitHub, etc.)

I am using the steam workshop version. Yeah, they bug out like this fairly frequently....

I really like the features of your mod mate, it's just the ease of UI (especially given the fact that you're in combat etc...) is only slightly easier than vanilla. Is there any chance whatsoever that you and mad_cheese (C2 mod) could get together and basically use the UI he developed with everything you've done. It'd make for the perfect SP experience and facilitate live orders so very much more.

Update:

https://github.com/leopard20/All-In-One-Command-Menu/releases/tag/v1.2.1-Beta

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1893300731

Changelog:

# Improved:
Medical: Improved detection of medics and usage of medications when using ACE medical.

# Fixed:
Medical: Added full support for ACE Medical Advanced (AIO healing algorithm). ACE medical default healing algorithm which was added in the last version has been disabled for the time being (not recommended anymore).
Medical: Fixed a typo which caused the mod to fail detecting the units with "Medikit" as medics.
Medical: Fixed units couldn't be revived with ACE Medical.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, gnosis89 said:

Is there any chance whatsoever that you and mad_cheese (C2 mod) could get together and basically use the UI he developed with everything you've done.

No. It would take ages to make it work.

11 hours ago, gnosis89 said:

I keep having simple issues though, using the vanilla move commands with All in one enabled. Sometimes they won't even follow a simple move order, or regroup. Is there some cause to this? (There's no such options under the all in one menu)Or even "Gen In" orders...Sometimes to the point that they'll just be moving their legs backwards slowly but not even moving at all....(I've tried the unstick command as well)

I tried out this mod yesterday, and I also got the moonwalking when I asked a subordinate to move somewhere. It was after they had moved over a long distance using waypoints (how cool is that, btw!). My best guess is that there is some conflict between the move forward and some desire to remain in place (a formation) ? I will try it again today, this time with no other mods than CBA, although I have a very small mod set.

One other thing, I was wondering if it would be possible to use the mod menu system like the vanilla one, where you can select a couple of units, then invoke the vanilla menus. It seems that for this mod to work, we invoke the menu first (with Y) then select units that you want to do stuff. So it is the other way around. Is that a possibility thru configuration ?

1 hour ago, old_painless said:

I also got the moonwalking when I asked a subordinate to move somewhere.

It's related to some bug in the vanilla game. I'm still not sure how it happens, but I guess when you use enableAI and disableAI in the same frame the AI feature gets bugged and stays on/off no matter what you do. The only fix is to recreate the unit.

I've made some tweaks in today's update. Hopefully it does fix the issue (I didn't have time to verify it)

1 hour ago, old_painless said:

One other thing, I was wondering if it would be possible to use the mod menu system like the vanilla one, where you can select a couple of units, then invoke the vanilla menus. It seems that for this mod to work, we invoke the menu first (with Y) then select units that you want to do stuff. So it is the other way around. Is that a possibility thru configuration ?

It doesn't matter whether you select units after or before opening the menu. 

If you can't it's a bug, and I'm gonna need more details.