PrettyJoey

Looted Crafing Plan (Blueprint) from Crate not there

Hi, I have the following issue:

I got lucky and had a Crafting Plan for the AUR HBAR-T Rifle in a common crate. But in the Weapons Tab it shows "Plan: No" My crafing Table has the right level yet.

So did the crate scammed me?

I really like this game and had fun trying it for this weekend, but this bug really sucks. Especially because it has a vague connection to the Ingame Purchases, not in my case because it was a common crate.

Greatings and keep up with the good work.

IMG-20190812-111544.jpgIMG-20190812-111636.jpg

I have the same problem though with the scorpion Got the plan from a green crate but i cant make the weapon and its showing that i dont have the plan sadly it dosent Seem Like any of the dewolper ar responding to anything on the forums 

It's not a bug.

Each weapon requires a certain level of crafting table to be able to build it.

I have a plan for the ADR, but it requires crafting table level 13. Mine is currently 11.

Get collecting loot and upgrade.

Same here, i can't craft the suomi, i also lost 2 skins from the same opening of a blue crate and 15 p90 from another one. I'm afraid to open my legendary crate now. 

On 9/5/2019 at 11:00 PM, Oldninja said:

It's not a bug.

Each weapon requires a certain level of crafting table to be able to build it.

I have a plan for the ADR, but it requires crafting table level 13. Mine is currently 11.

Get collecting loot and upgrade.

You should look one more time before stating its not a bug the tabel have nothing to do whit having the plan the problem is that where NOT getting the plan from the crate 

My mistake. Apologies for the misunderstanding.