Hello, everyone! I have spent a whole day to create my first self-made mod, using Drongo's Config Generator. I suppose you know you can create your own faction with it. I tried to create groups under F2 in the editor, but I suppose I have done something wrong. I even tried to convert both .cpp files into .PBO files, using 2 different subfolders into the Addons folder. It somehow didn't work for me, I wasn't able to find the Addons folder - it was missing, the file was corrupted, when there was an extra .PBO file outside the main Addons folder etc. So, I decided to create a mod only using units under F1 with 2 categories - Men and Cars.

1st issue - all drivers in the vehicles are snipers. I guess I can fix that by making him a lower rank, instead of lieutenant, which rank, according to Drongo's description, makes the current class a crew member of mechanized/motorized units and vehicles. If I make him higher rank, he'd be an APC crew or a tank crew member.

2nd issue - if I manage to fix the first one, how exactly should I update the mod itself, instead of reuploading it again? I guess this should be a faster solution. There's a program, called Game Updater, is it the correct one?

3rd issue - this is the main reason to post this topic! The mod contains 6 different AI classes. They are all loaded with their full gear and ammo. The Breacher class has no ammo for the main and secondary weapon, and also has no grenades, although all the classes are loaded with 14 grenades (7 types of grenades x 2). What could be the problem and how would I fix it?

I will definitely open the scenario again and check the Breacher class loadout, but I know it's completely loaded with ammo. I have copied another AI to rework this one. I use custom mods for their main weapons, which you can see in the link below. The problem could be caused by this: the UTS-15 shotgun always starts to load up its ammo when you start the mission first, they are not pre-loaded on the start. But I am sure it's not that because my secondary weapon has no ammo inside of it and in the inventory as well. And, as I said before, no grenades are included, which is also weird.

This is the LINK to my mod in the workshop.

Thank you in advance!