Godsredeemed

Arma 3 Contact "ISDone.dll" error

Help wanted!  

I go thru to about 50% of the install and then I receive a ISDone.dll error.  The install stops and then closes. Internet research suggests that this is a virtual memory issue. I run with 32 gigs of DDR4 on W10 v1901 with all updates. I increased "maximum paging file" to 2 x available virtual memory. i.e. about 36000mb, but the result was the same, 50% install and then fail with the same error. I have now returned to "automatic" Windows management . Windows allocated 5120 mb to the paging file.

I tried an install on another machine that ran with W10 v1803 with all updates and the result was the same.

Any advice will be appreciated

It may be the way you start the installation. How exactly do you it?

On 8/9/2019 at 4:50 PM, Godsredeemed said:

a ISDone.dll error.

a error. Might telling us what error exactly? there are tens of thousands of potential "error"s.

Thank you for your comments, sorry for delay in reply.

I start the install by simply opening the setup file with admin rights.

The ISDone.dll error is simply a black rectangular box with the title "ISDone.dll in the top left corner and an "OK" box towards the bottom of the same box

4 minutes ago, Godsredeemed said:

Thank you for your comments, sorry for delay in reply.

I start the install by simply opening the setup file with admin rights.

The ISDone.dll error is simply a black rectangular box with the title "ISDone.dll in the top left corner and an "OK" box towards the bottom of the same box

Did you try installing straight from Steam or did you get the game from somewhere else?

The install stops and then closes. It happens to be the same thing in 2020, I was thinking that this shit is fixed with the updates of the Win but nevermind I was wrong. I have the error missing the isdone.dll file, how to fix that thing so I can install properly the game and start playing it finally. sorry for replying to an old thread but it pop-ups on my google search.