Donnie_Plays

All mods from workshop are now showing as corrupt

Tonight after the Arma update, steam re-downloaded every mod that I was subscribed to. After the re-download, all mods are showing as corrupt in my Arma launcher now.

Yup I'm getting this too.  Everything is slowly showing as corrupt in the launcher

It might be steam not A3. I have another game Mowas2 which is unrelated to Arma 3 but it keeps redownloading some workshop items every time I restart steam the same way and at the same time as A3 does and those mods are screwed up the same way in that they’ve disappeared after the download finishes.

I got the same thing with Arma3 tonight, and also rFactor2. Both games use the Steam workshop for content.

https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/latest-steam-client-causes-problems-with-workshop-items-re-downloading.63791/

The bug is with Steam, and I assume (hope) it'll be worked out shortly

Go to Steam>Settings>downloads  click Clear download cache.  You will have to login to Steam on restart. So far working for me.

@major-stiffy

Does it still work if you close and restart steam again afterwards? I tried clearing the download cache a few hours ago and It started downloading and corrupting again when I restarted steam again after clearing it.

Yes, restarting Steam and A3 launcher it still works fine for me.