Hham

Anyone else get really mad?

Before I start, I know it's in early access (but supposed to be close to release) and I'm not trying not to be a salty dog. But I gotta vent a little. 

Between hit registration, guns not firing, guns continuing from to fire the whole magazine after I let off the trigger, finally doing well and the gme crashes, and many other small things like interaction keys stillnit working all the time or having to move around a lot to find it, I rage quit this game a lot. It's fun and I don't want to be a hater. But does anyone else die or crash and get super mad and quit? It's still so broken. How is this almost ready to release? AAAARRRRGGGHHH! Anybody feel me?

I feel you... (Sound like the ghoul in Good Neighbor) Just restarted after the 'necessary' reset. Have to say the perks for progress made before the reset are good.

However, I'm using the Thompson subby, and when kneeling or in full prone, my head gets in the way of the sights. I'll take a screenshot to illustrate. Hasn't yet happened with other weapons but we'll see as time goes on.

Enjoying starting again actually, lots of new players seem to have taken to the game which makes each encounter interesting.

Love the challenges.

They definitely have some fixing to do, but that’s what the pre release is for.  I think it is leagues better than Pubg’s pre release bugs, but i get the frustration.  It still makes me excited for the full release though.  I’d love to see weapon customizations.  I think that would help a little with aiming.  Like finding a red dot sight and being able to attach it.  I think there is something there for that.

I often feel like I'm fighting the game and not the other players in this game.  That doesn't feel good overall.

• Like 1

Ahhh, you must be new to Bohemia games.  It feels bad because this game has so much potential and I know me and others have been waiting for this style game to hit Xbox.  It could be great but it'll most likely die due to terrible mechanics and the devs not doing anything about it.  I stopped playing DayZ for this very fact, its too broken and the devs keep adding stuff instead of fixing stuff.  

On 8/15/2019 at 8:52 PM, Vbcxc said:

Ahhh, you must be new to Bohemia games.  It feels bad because this game has so much potential and I know me and others have been waiting for this style game to hit Xbox.  It could be great but it'll most likely die due to terrible mechanics and the devs not doing anything about it.  I stopped playing DayZ for this very fact, its too broken and the devs keep adding stuff instead of fixing stuff.  

We will hope this isn't the case, but I know where your criticism is coming from.  on the bright side, Microsoft is extremely anal about their games running correctly, so I think they will force an Xbox specific game like Vigor to play better.  I have no basis of this at all, but i know how crazy Microsoft can be.  IN DEVS WE TRUST haha.