Beagle

unable to join any official server after 1.94 hotfix

When trying to log on to any official server after 1.94 hotfix, the error message shows up:

Session lost - Verifying PBO failed

enoch\addons\functions_f_enoch.ebo

Update was forced by steam, data files were validated after update.

I'm having the exact same issue from the recent hotfix 1.94 and i can't play any kind of servers 

I am not seeing the same problem I can connect to our server with the hotfix applied both client and server-side. So on our server the basics work.

8 minutes ago, SagiDahari said:

Did something happend since the beginning of the topic?

14:12 CEST,  situation remains unchanged. But at least the severs are empty now  ;)

And since I assume that the official servers should be up to date, that's a sign that something is wrong with "enoch.ebo"

We need a hotfix for the hotfix

Addendum: all official servers are still on 145903, while client is 145977. The changes in enoch.ebo makes it uncompatible with older version. All servers need an update and a restart.

22 minutes ago, SagiDahari said:

Wow do you maybe know how much time it will take them approximately? 

Only Dwarden knows that ;)

We are still in progress of updating the official servers, but it's taking a little longer than expected. We hope to have the servers up and running soon 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have same problem, i tried verifying and defragmenting my hardisk and no luck... This thing only happen when the first Contact DLC released. I even have no idea what is Enoch file supposed to be or is it part of the Contact DLC or upcoming DLC in the future?

Updated our server and everything is just fine - people can connect. The problem was just that the server was not updated to the hotfix.