chernaruski

Ambient background sound cut-off/stutter problem

I'm trying to find what the cause for the ambient background sound cut-offs. As you can see in video recording , looped background sound cuts off when you look around (or in a specific direction, not sure). In this specific case , I'm talking about night crickets looped background.
I've noticed it happening to other sets too, but I could find any consistency. 

class ForestNight_SoundSet {
        soundShaders[] = {"ForestNight_SoundShader"};
        volumeFactor = 0.1;
        spatial = 0;
        loop = 1;
        sound3DProcessingType = "ForestNight_3DProcessingType";
    };

Current SoundShader is:

class ForestNight_SoundShader
    {
        samples[] = {{"map\map_sounds\Ambient\Night\forest_night",1}};
        volume = "(1 - houses) * (1 - rain) * ((daytime factor [0.79, 0.88]) + (daytime factor [0.25, 0.17]))";
    };

I've tried monitoring soundcontrollers , didn't see anything out of the ordinary... 

Any ideas what can cause such sound behavior?
Can sounds confugured and assigned via CfgEnvSpatialSounds cut into the sound mix when they are initated and make other stutter?

How are you calling the sound at the moment? Through playSound or playSound3D? Whichever you're using, try and use the other to see if that fixes the issue, it might be that the 3D location of the sound is slightly incorrect.

On 8/7/2019 at 11:31 AM, SM_BJS said:

How are you calling the sound at the moment? Through playSound or playSound3D? Whichever you're using, try and use the other to see if that fixes the issue, it might be that the 3D location of the sound is slightly incorrect.

I'm quite sure he is using sound controllers on the terrain. Thus neither playSound nor playSound3D

On 8/7/2019 at 12:31 PM, SM_BJS said:

these are terrain ambient loop sounds that are called , as Dedmen said, via sound controllers.